Part 19 - Elevator

Hi :). Thanks again for so much support! This one is a bit longer but it's only for you. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————
I felt really bad. Everything I saw in him was my fault. He looked skinnier and I missed so much his smile. I didn't know that Delirious was gonna be here. Mini told me that my best friend had some work to do for the rest of the weekend when I asked about him, and that he would have stayed in Las Vegas only on Friday.

I didn't also know that Tyler and Mini bought one room for us, but I really didn't mind. It was weird, yes, but it gave me to opportunity be with him. Even though he was completely ignoring me and was angry. And I got it. But I didn't release how much I could have miss him.

The next whole day we spent in the casino and he was avoiding me. I didn't want to make it harder for him, so I let him be. I knew my friends noticed our behavior and tried to figure out what was going on between us.

In the late night we arrived to the hotel. Receptionist came to us with worries in her eyes.

"I'm terribly sorry, gentlemen. Our air condition is broken. There is really cold in every room in our hotel. They should repair it tomorrow. It's our fault and we will make sure you're going to get financial compensation."

Lui waved it off and grinned.

"Better cold then hot. I think we can make it this night."

We went to the room and Delirious shut the door right in front my face. I sighed and had to opened it myself. Once I got inside wave of coldness attacked my body and I shivered. I was a bit used to this cold weather so it wasn't that drastic. My friend slammed door behind him, as he walked into the bathroom. I sat down on the bed and rubbed my face.

I know he's mad. But I could at least try to talk with him. He's happy with Jason right? I need my friend back, I need him back.

He walked from the bathroom and went right to his provisory bed on the ground.

"Delirious," I started carefully.

I noticed how he was shivering and jolted his teeth in cold. I wanted to hug him, I wanted to warm him. I stood up, grabbed my blanket and silently went to him. I lay down, covered us and hugged him from behind. I missed his body so much. It had taken him a minute before he acted. He turned to me and pushed me away from him. He wanted to stand up, but I grabbed his hand.

"Just for this night. You're cold and you could get ill. This night."

He growled and I was so afraid that he would walk away. In a few second he lay back and I slowly hugged him again to warm him. I felt a spark of hope over our friendship. I silently breathed in his scent that missed so much. I fell asleep.

That night was best night in that week. I finally slept really well right next to him. Even though the ground was unpleasant and couldn't equal soft bed. Through the night he cuddled with me, which woke me up, and I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

"Delirious?" I asked silently.

My heart skip a beat and I tried scan if he's really sleeping.

"I know you're awake," I continue in whisper but he seemed to be sleeping.

I took a deep breath and smoothed his hair. They were so soft on the touch. I wanted more. I leaned my head closer to his, while I touched his chin and bring his sleeping head closer to me. I pressed my lips to his and enjoyed that brief moment. Preventing waking him up I put his head back and sighed.