Part 11 - Third lecture

Hi :). Let me be proud of this part. I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you're gonna enjoy reading it. If you want I recommend you listen some sweet music. Smut ahead. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

(Delirious POV)
What am I gonna do? I really like him. Really, really like him. And I want to share my whole body with him. Maybe I should tell him that I'm virgin. He could understand that. Or not? Dammit, why is have to be so hard?

"What are you still doing here?" My best friend's voice dragged me to the reality.

I looked at him, as he sat down next to me.

"I'm still thinking about Jason," I mumbled and started to twirl my thumbs.

"About Jason?" He whispered, because everyone was already asleep.

"Yeah. About what you said. About that sleeping."

"I can't help you with that," he responded and I nodded my head.

"I know. That's why I'm thinking about it."

"What is the problem here? You like him, don't you?" He asked me and I quickly nodded my head.

"Of course I like him. But somehow this is important to me, like a special moment."

He smiled.

"You sound like a woman," he teased me and I punched him in the arm.

"Fuck you," I mumbled and sighed.

"You like him, it's your special moment, still don't see the problem."

"I mean... I also want to give him all I can. But I'm unexperienced and I couldn't do it. So I need to have sex with someone else to gain some skills."

There was a longer pause between us, when we both were in our thoughts.

I can't sleep with someone else. I remember how mad he was about that hickeys. But what am I gonna do? What about Evan? He could help me out, right?

"I can give a call to some of my friends," he replied.

"That's the problem. I don't wanna cheat on him."

"There is no other way."

"There is actually," I whispered and felt my pounding heart.

"Oh really? Enlighten me," he joked and I took deep breath.

"You could do it," I mumbled, and started twirl my thumbs again once nervousness took over my body.

"I'm sorry, what was it?" He asked slowly.

I raised my sight and looked at him with more courage.

"You could help me out," I repeated louder, and watched his reactions.

It seemed he was thinking about it.

"I?" He asked slowly.

"Yes. You're helping me with everything, you're my best friend. I trust you and I would be really honored to share this special moment with you. And this is not cheating, right? You're just helping me, teaching me."

"Jonathan..."

Oh, I get it.

"No, no, no really, it's ok. You don't have to do it. I just asked," I smiled and returned my sight to my feet.