Part 23 - Visitor

Ok, I'm sorry! My dumb fingers had slipped and I didn't mean to publish something far away. I'm really sorry! Well accept my apology as this chapter. Could it be more awkward? 😂 Some horny Evan ahead.Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

(Delirious POV)
I walked out of the bathroom and Evan was already gone. I stretched myself and my stomach growled. With giggling I went for breakfast. I spotted Mini and Tyler.

"Sir? We're closing," said the man to me, when I wanted to take some food.

"Oh! Just gonna take this and this and this and this and... this!"

I quickly grabbed a table full of food and sat next to my friends.

"Oh hi," greeted me Mini.

"Morning," I greeted and took first bite.

"You look like you haven't eaten for fucking weeks," pointed out Tyler.

Properly hadn't eaten for one week. But thanks.

"Hey! Don't be jealous," I teased him.

"If you're looking for Evan, he's already gone," informed me Mini.

"I'm not looking for him," I answered with smile.

I noticed how Tyler's arm slowly moved under the table and I smirked, acting like I didn't saw anything. Mini tightly closed his eyes and punched Tyler playfully.

"How's Jason?" Asked me Tyler.

"Who?" I instinctively answered and wasn't really paying attention, while my mind walked to another direction.

I imagine how we would look with Evan if we were dating.

"Your boyfriend?" Said Mini and raised one eyebrow.

"Oh, that Jason. He's fine."

I guess.

"Can we know what the fuck did you do to Evan? Or what shit Evan did to you? You're avoiding each other whole fucking weekend."

Maybe I should tell them. But if Evan decide we're not gonna be together then there's really not point. Wait, is really Evan going to find ten reasons why not to be with me?

"T-Tyler."

I quickly looked at Mini who bend his head and moaned. I suddenly got turned on.

"I think you two should get a room," I informed them with grin.

"Don't worry, we're. So three weeks, Delirious. We're looking forward," said Mini with smile and stood up.

I nodded my head and waved at them.

"In three weeks. Oh one more question... who's your best man?" I asked curiously.

"Didn't exactly agreed on. We're still thinking about it."

I watched them leave and sighed. I missed my man so much, even though I was with him half an hour before. I missed everything on him.

I gave him three weeks. Now I have to last for that long.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(time skip)
One week passed by and I felt like man without a soul. I really wanted to talk with Evan, or even text him, but I couldn't. He needed his time and I didnt want to distract him. Besides I had to prepare mentally for a moment he would really wrote down ten reasons and I would be doomed.