Part 22 - Plan

You guys are amazing, truly. In my mind there are like a thousands ideas how to continue and I really want to thank you for it. Thank you. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————

(Vanoss POV)
I woke up to see his naked body right next to me. I sighed and suddenly felt so guilty about the things that happened.

It shouldn't have happen. He's with Jason, I should have be more resistant. But how could I? He's hot as fuck. I need to stop that. I'm using him for my own selfish needs. Can I somehow freeze this moment please? Just holding him like that is making me the happiest person on the planet.

I slowly got off the bed, wishing not to wake him up. For a few minutes I just stared at him, adored his goddess looking body, the way his lips curled into the smile, his hands that was holding the pillow and even his blue eyes, that time closed, which I remembered really well. Like a blue ocean.

I silently got dressed and went for the breakfast. I saw some of my friends already eating. I waved at them in greeting, grabbed bacon with eggs and ham, coffee, and joined them at their table.

"Morning, dude," greeted me Brock and I smiled.

"How was your night?" I asked and was so happy to finally ease my hunger.

"Ours? You tell us," teased me Lui and I frowned.

They don't know, do they? How could they? We have got the room the far above them all.

"I slept well, thanks," I replied and scratched back of my head.

"Oh I bet ya did," whispered with giggles Nogla.

"What are you pointing at?" I asked firmly.

"Vanoss we have a surprise for MiniCat." I looked at Marcel and smiled.

"What are you planning?"

"We want to kidnap Mini at the banquet after the ceremony," informed me Lui.

I smirked at them and sipped my coffee.

"Sweet. Where are we taking him?" I asked.

"Nearest pub, or airport."

I remembered that they were planing to go to Bahamas on their honeymoon. My lips curled into a smile.

"Airport is sweet. Count me in."

"Nice. You and Lui are gonna get Tyler's attention. The rest is on us," stated Brock.

I shook my head in entertainment.

"What were you talking about? Tyler what?" Tyler came to us and sat down.

"Morning," greeted us Mini.

Mini put food in front of Tyler and him and sat down.

"Don't be such noisy," Lui teased with grin.

"I want to know too!" Mini joined into a conversation.

"Brock was just saying that he heard you and Mini last night. You were damn loud," said Lui and exchanged the look with Nogla.

My heart began to race when my mind went to last night with Delirious. I felt the guilt flowing over me and I knew it wasn't the right thing to do.

I should be on my way. But I want to see him one more time. Hug him one more time.

"Vanoss!"

I blinked a couple times to drag myself from my thoughts. Everyone was staring at me

"Sorry. What was it?" I asked and rubbed my face.

"Are you free in three weeks? We're thinking about wedding, Friday or Sunday," informed me Tyler.

"Sure! For you anytime," I responded and smiled.

After the breakfast I said goodbyes to all my friends. I went back to my room to pack my things. I slowly opened the door and walked in. To my surprise Delirious was still sleeping. I started to packing my things silently as I could.

"You going home already?"

His sleepy voice made my heart skip a beat. I glanced over him, as he slowly sat down and rubbed his eyes.

Oh my god. He looks so cute. My little cute sleepy head.

"Yeah. I need to get home. Wasn't there for a week," I replied and he took a deep breath.

"What is gonna happen with us?" He asked firmly and I put last cloth into my suitcase, closing if completely.

"What do you mean? I'm going home and you as well."

He slowly stood up and walked to me. His hair looked so messy and his eyes still sleepy.

"I meant between you and me. What are we gonna do?" He asked slowly and my heart was racing.

I would love to take you home and undress you. I would love to take you on the date and say you so many things I love about you. I would love to kiss you, hug you, fuck you. I would love to fulfill every dream you have.

"Evan?" He whispered and enlaced his fingers with my.

My heart was racing, my stomach flipped and through my body pulsed so many emotions.

"We can't do that. You need to get back to Jason. This isn't right."

My heart was bleeding when my sense won that battle. He looked up to me.

"You regret everything that happened last night?" He whispered and I frowned.

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Because you're pushing me away." After his words I tighter my grip around his fingers.

"You don't even know how much I would love to be with you, Jonathan. But firstly you're with Jason, secondly I'm afraid of loosing you. I'm afraid of the future. Once I broke up with you what is gonna be with us? I would rather be only a friends then never see you again."

He steps away from me and once I lost the connection with him, I was suddenly so sad.

"We have three weeks until the weeding. I want you to write down five reasons why is Jason better then you and five reasons why we can't be together."

"What?" I asked slowly confused.

"Ten reasons. Three weeks."

He wanted to go to the bathroom, when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to me. He bumped into my body. I didn't wait any longer and pressed my lips to his. I sensed how he melted into that and I didn't ask for entrance. I pulled away when he gasped for air.

"What was that?" He whispered and blinked a few times.

"I wanted to kiss you one more time," I replied and loosen my grip.

"One more time," he repeated and pressed his lips to my, begging for entrance.

I let him in and pulled his body closer to me, dancing with his tongue. He pulled away and licked his lips.

"Three weeks, Evan." With that he pulled away from me and disappear into the bathroom.