Part 20 - Fifth lecture

This time I'm posting earlier then usual. It's because I have work till noon. Thanks for the kind comments, really! So here you go. enjoy ^.^
————————–————

(Delirious POV)
I hadn't got any chance to speak with Evan for the whole day. After that elevator rescue they separated us. I was most of the time with Lui, Nogla and Tyler, while Evan was with the rest. I was confused over his feelings for me. It seemed he likes me more then a friend, but he was afraid of something to say it aloud.

I arrived in the late night before Evan. I took a shower and lay down on the bed this time. I didn't want to sleep on that ground again. I wanted to wait for him to tell him about Jason, to start something new in our life. I tried really hard to stay awake.

I heard a opening a door half an hour after. Suddenly I chicken out, didn't want to talk with him. I closed my eyes and acted like I'm asleep. I heard the water in the shower and my mind went to his naked sexy body. I gulped and tried to think about anything else to prevent getting boner. After a few minutes I heard his steps and felt his presence on the bed.

"Delirious?" He whispered silently.
I stretched my body and put my head on his wet chest, while cuddling with him.

"I know you're awake," he continued and I didn't dare even a breath.

He hugged me tightly and it felt so comfortable. I felt safe in his embrace and loved. He slowly started to smooth my hair, while I tried so hard not to smile.

"I'm really sorry," he whispered silently.

"I'm so happy to be with you again. Hearing your voice, seeing your face or just touching your body. You make me dizzy all the time."

It was so pleasant to  hear every word that came from his mouth. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly I felt his fingers on my chin as he slowly raised my head.

"I'm sorry I haven't got a courage to tell you this, while you're near me. But I love you."

My heart started to pound and I felt his lips on my. I tried really hard not to do anything. After few seconds he pulled away.

He loves me! He loves me!

"I just hope Jason is treating you right," he mumbled with sight.

Oh my god. He sounds so sad. He really cares about me. Why is he pushing me away though? What is he afraid of? That he would dumb me as he said? I'm willing to take that risk, even though I don't believe he would do that.

I slowly stretched myself and open my eyes. I noticed he closed his and faked the sleep. I slowly smiled and sat on his lap. I butterfly kissed all the way to the top on his naked chest and stop at his lips. He slowly opened his eyes filled with surprise.

"W-what are you doing?" He whispered and I smiled.

"I'm horny," I said playfully and brushed our lips, as he gasped for air.

"No!" He grabbed me by my shoulders and sat up.

"You can't do that," he said firmly, still holding my shoulders.

"Why not?" I replied in whisper.

"B-because..." he started and I noticed how he tried to think up any argument.