Part 28 - Jelousy

Today I'm posting earlier. I hope you're all happy. Oh but expect MiniCat this time. Thanks for this blast you gave me! Thank you! Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————

(Mini POV)
I couldn't believe my eyes when we landed. The sun, the heat, the beach, our hotel, everything. And beside Tyler were things much more perfect.

We sat down in the hotel restaurant and I started to pick something to eat.

Holy shit! There's like everything. Italian section, French section, Asian section. I just hope it's all food and not secret names for prostitutions.

"What's so funny?" I heard my lovers voice.

I raised my eyes to meet his, and couldn't even move, or speak. He was looking so good and his eyes were lightly sparkling. I knew he had something planned. Although he seemed more nervously then usually.

"You're," I teased him and placed the menu board onto a table.

"Me? Why? Do I have something on my face?" He started to check himself, which made me laugh.

"No, babe. You're perfect," I tried to calm him down with smile.

The waitress came with a smile.

"My name is Maria and I'm gonna be your waitress for tonight. What would you two like?" She started.

"I would like number 48," I said, still in a good mood.

She wrote it down and glanced over Tyler. He was still looking through the menu.

"Gimme 82. And bring us the best red wine you have."

The waitress nodded her head, while writing some things down, and then walked away. What my eyes caught was the smallest move that Tyler did. He gave some small paper to that waitress behind his back. Inside me raised suspicion, confusion and jealousy.

What does this suppose to mean? Why is he giving some small papers to her? What was on that paper?

"Craig!" I was dragged into a reality by his voice.

"Yeah, sorry. What was that you were saying?" I asked and faked my cheerful voice.

"Is something bothering you? What were you thinking about?" He asked me worriedly.

Within few seconds waitress came again. She put the wine on the table with a smile but I caught another movement. She gave Tyler another small paper, and walked away.

"So as I was saying-" He wanted to continue but I had enough.

I quickly leaned over the table and grabbed that small paper which was laying beside his hand, when he was pouring as a wine. I quickly read it.

Room number 208.
21:00.

He grabbed it back, while my tears started to attack my eyes. I looked right at him. I felt hurt, stabbed, and the worst feeling was that it was all from him.

"So you're on your honeymoon and planning fuck some woman? Really?" I said slowly.

"Craig... it's not what you're thinking. I'm not having any-" I didn't let him speak.

"I thought you love me, you bastard. For next time just hide these fucking papers because it was too obvious," I didn't mind shouting at him in anger.

I quickly stood up and stormed outside. I didn't really know where to go. The whole world spun around me and my heart was so aching that I felt like I'm gonna die in a few seconds. I felt tears running their life way down on my cheeks.

I hated everything I came across. The trees, the happy laughing, people, the sunset, the sand. I wanted to cry and scream at the same time. But the worst was that I couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't ran to my house and locked myself up. I was at the island.

Unless I pay for a flight ticket and go home. It's probably the best I can do here.

Somebody grabbed my hand and stopped me. I looked at him and furiously tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Let go off me!" I yelled at him, but he wasn't listening.

He pulled me into a hug. I punched him into a chest a few times, and when my energy left me I just started to cry more.

"Craig please... come back," he whispered, but I shook my head.

"I'm leaving. I'm not willing to watch what you're doing. If you want to cheat on me, then do it. But I'm going home," I sobbed, and felt his hand on my hair.

"I'm not cheating on you. Please for fuck sake, can you at least try to believe me? It's gonna be 9 pm. in a few minutes and I want you to see something."

I was silent. I really wanted to go with him, but the voice deep inside me was warning me not to trust him anymore.

"You can leave then. First just go with me, please," he continued.

"Fine."

He pulled away and wiped out my tears. Grabbing my hand he led me back to the hotel we were staying. We got into an elevator and in silence rode upstairs. Once on the right floor we walked to the room 208. He unlocked the door and pushed me inside.

The whole room was lit by the candles and everywhere were rose petals. I was so confused about that. I heard as he locked the door behind us and then he hugged me behind.

"I just wanted the best room for us. But when I was booking it, they said everything luxury was full. Although one room could have been free, no promises. Behind that door is sauna, behind that door is our own small kitchen. And the best is the view from the balcony."

I slowly scanned the room and felt so stupid for being such a dumb.

"I was asking that waitress if the room is prepared and free. And if yes then what room and when. That was what you read," he continued and I turned myself to him.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and he smiled.

"You would really thing I would fucking cheat on you with some girl?" He asked.

"You? I dunno. But she would! You're just too damn hot," I answered and he smirked.

"Craig, my silly Craig. I love you."

He leaned closer to my face and kissed me with every small part of love, which was inside him. And I did the same.