Part 21 - Room 407

And I did it again. No H2OVanoss >:D. I wanna thank you for your support. Without you I wouldn't write anymore. Thank you. You're all my heroes here. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————–—

(Nogla POV)
We were walking right to the room number 407. It was early in the morning but we needed to talk with both of them. Even thought I really had no idea why they're ignoring each other, we were here for Mini and Tyler, so they should have move their problems aside. I looked at my beloved Lui who kept his smile on his face.

"Lui promise me we ain't gonna be like them. I don't want to avoid ya, never," I said and he glanced over me.

"I promise. I would die without you," he replied and took my hand into his.

My heart skipped a beat and I was so happy. He was with me and that was all that mattered. I squeezed his hand tighter as we were getting closer.

"Fuck!" We heard a loud moan and we both knew it's Delirious.

I exchanged the look with my boyfriend and we stop right in front of their door. I wanted to knock, when we heard another moan.

"I want you to scream my name. Scream it!"

I somehow got turned on by it. It wasn't right to listen, but it was hot.

"Evan!"

I looked at Lui who was grinning at me.

"I think we should head back. We can tell them in the morning," he whispered silently and I quickly nodded my head.

Why did that turned me on? They're my friends. This is a bit fucked up. Why did they ignore each other these two days when they're fucking? Maybe for us. Maybe they thought we would judge them. But I love Lui, I wouldn't judge them.

"You're quiet. Is something wrong?" Asked me Lui in the elevator.

"Nah. Just thinking."

He took my hand into his and smirked.

"Thinking about what?"

I laughed hearing his voice.

"About them. I can't figure out why would they act like they hate each other and then in the night fuck like a bunnies."

He got on his toes and lightly kissed me on my lips.

"I hoped you were thinking about me," he sad disappointed and moved back to his position.

"Lui," I purred and leaned to him, putting my both hands on his hips, pulling his closer to me.

"I'm always thinking about one and only, ya goof," I whispered and kissed him.

It took him only one second to kissed me back and when our tongues met I thought I'm gonna explode inside. He grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to that kiss. I moaned into his mouth and pulled away for air.

"Not gonna lie. They turned me on," he said with seductiveness in his eyes and I licked my lips.

"Ya wanna scream my name?" I asked with grin and he took my hands.

The elevator dinged to inform us that we were on our floor. He led me to our room and locked behind us. I was already lost in his eyes.

"I'm all yours. Do whatever you want," he whispered.

I kissed him and gave into that everything I held inside me. I pushed him on the bed and in a few seconds helped him off the clothes. His body was so hot. I couldn't still believe how lucky I was to have him underneath me, to have him completely.

"I want you, David," he purred passionately, grabbed my hair and pulled me into the kiss.

I slowly melted and drifted with my hand down to his pants. He moaned into my mouth and I shivered. I get rid of his pants, while he took off my shirt and moved his hand on my back. His touch blasted me to the skies. I got rid of my pants and looked at his gorgeous eyes. They were filled with trust and love. That love I was always trying to find in there.

"I love you," I whispered and he smiled.

"And I love you."

I thrust into him. It felt so amazing. He bend his head and gasped for air. I kissed him on the neck and moved.

"More! I... I need more," he moaned and I wanted to give him everything I could.

I fastened my action, while he arched his back and soon I felt I'm on the edge. I wanted to pulled out and do the rest by my hand, when he stopped me.

"Inside me," he breathed out.

I kissed him and thrust into him harder, when he moaned. I felt that tension, vibration and I couldn't hold it inside me.

"Lui," I moaned in whisper-growl.

He grinned at me and smoothed my hair, but so wasn't done. I wanted to give him more. I moved down and without any warning I swallowed it.

"Fuck!" He moaned louder and I tried so hard not to laugh.

I bopped my head up and down and enjoyed his singing in pleasure. After few seconds he came into my mouth and I swallowed every last piece of it. I leaned over him and kissed him one more time.

"I don't wanna loose ya, never," I whispered and spooned him.

He held my arms tightly and kissed them.

"You're not. Never."