Part 24 - Fake illness

All right. I can't hold the two of them apart. They're attracting each other like a magnet. And again thank you! We're over 800 views and I'm like "what's happening?". Thank you! Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

(Vanoss POV)
It was only a week to the wedding. I rubbed my face and sighed. I started to chew the pen, trying to think.

Five reasons huh? Easy.

1. He is much more reliable then me.
2. He is never gonna cheat on you.
3.

This is kinda hard. He's not better then me. Let's think for Delirious. What could he give him?

3. You have brighter future with him.
4.

I can't do this. I love him so much. I don't want us to be apart. Fine let's think about why we can't be together. That should be easier.

1. I'm gonna leave you in a week.
2. You're too innocent for my life.
3.

Think, Evan! Ah fuck it. I need to talk with him.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. It took him several seconds to pick it up.

"Evan, is everything ok? Are you ok?" His voice sounded so worriedly which made me smile.

"Maybe," I said.

"Maybe? What does that mean? Should I come to your place?"

I smirked after his sentence. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I really wanted to see him, touch him, fuck him.

"Please," I whispered.

"Fine. Just don't move, I-I'm on my way. I'll be right there. Everything is gonna be ok!" With that he hung up and I felt a bit bad for playing with him.

I stood up and cleaned the house just a bit to not be such a messy. It didn't took more then a twenty minutes, and I heard a knocking on my door. I went there to open and Delirious hugged me tightly which squeezed my breath out of me.

"Ok, so what's wrong? Are you hurt?" He said, after he pulled away from me.

He looked really worriedly and I sensed panic in his voice. I tried so hard not even smile. I slowly nod my head.

"Just follow me," I said without any emotions and led him to my room.

"Evan! E-Evan! What's wrong? Are you hurt?Tell me please!" He spoke as we went upstairs.

I lay down on my bed and slowly took off my pants. I watched as his eyes widened in surprise.

"Here. It really hurts," I pointed to my boulder on my black boxers.

"You motherfucker! I almost got a heart attack how quickly I ran to you. I though you're dying," he shouted in anger and threw his hand around him.

"I'm sorry. But it really hurts. I need your soft hands, or your wet tongue?" I teased him and he narrowed his eyes.

"I fucking hate you! Do yourself, I'm out."

I watched as he started to walk away. I quickly stood up and hugged him behind, resting my head on his shoulder. He tried to wiggle out of my grip.

"Let go off me!" He shouted and I tighter my hug.

"You were worried about me, that's so sweet. Let me thank you for that," I whispered into his ear and noticed his shiver.