Part 6 - Marks

I'm sorry for that delay. Here's one boring part. It's gonna be better and better. I hope. Enjoy ^.^
————————————––—————

(Vanoss POV)
I escorted Delirious to Jason's house. I was still bit in a shock after what he did to me.

"Evan... can we please go back? I changed my mind," he whispered and I noticed how he twirled his thumbs.

I knocked on the door and glanced over my best friend.

"Man up, bitch," I whispered back to him and pouted his back.

"I'm not a fucking bitch," he replied in anger and I gave him "sure" look.

The door opened and Jason smiled at both of us. He pulled Jonathan to himself and kissed him.

"Hi," I greeted and stepped back.

"Evan hi. You want to join us?" Jason asked and put one arm around my best friend.

"What? No! I'm not in the mood of being third wheel. You two have fun," I said.

"You sure? I have sister over. I thought you two were getting along," he whispered and I smirked.

Sister? I remember her. I have had quiet fun with her few times. Why not?

"Just for a minute then," I nodded my head and we walked in.

"I prepared a dinner for us, baby," said Jason to my best friend and I saw Jonathan blushing.

I shook my head in entertainment. I spotted someone in the living room. I walked there and saw Meghan. She looked at me and frowned.

"Hi," I greeted and sat next to her.

"You haven't called back. Why?" She asked a bit desperately and I sighed.

Because I had my fun with you. Because I'm not relationship kinda guy. I wanna have sex and move on.

"I'm sorry. Lot of work with YouTube and stuff. We can go upstairs now, to your room," I started seductively and touched her tight.

"What the fuck?" We both heard Jason's voice from the kitchen and we both ran there.

"What happened?" I asked with worries, and made sure Jonathan is ok.

He was sitting there with his head down and twirled his thumbs.

"What happened? That fucker is cheating on me," Jason yelled and crossed his arms on the chest.

"I think I'm going upstairs... come and join me, Evan," whispered to my ear Meghan and through my spine ran shivers.

What does it mean? Cheating? Delirious isn't cheating on him. He can't.

"What?" I asked confused and sat right next to Delirious.

"Show it to him, you piece of shit," growled Jason and I noticed tears on Jonathan's face.

I gently touched his chin and lifted his head up. He looked right into my eyes and I felt suddenly sad how many pain he had in his eyes.

"What should I see?" I asked Jason and slowly wiped Jonathan's tears from his face.

"You don't see that fucking hickeys on his neck? That motherfucker is cheating on me!"

I looked at the neck and my heart skipped a beat. I returned with my eyes back to Delirious.

Shit. That are my marks from yesterday. I'm so sorry, Jonathan. How could I act like a teenager? This can't happen again. I'm helping him to win Jason, not to loose him completely.

"Why are you so silent all of the sudden, Evan?" Jason attacked me with anger in his voice.

"Bitch I can tell you exactly what it is. He's not cheating on you," I said firmly and stood up.

"No? And what is it then?" He asked.

"Can I talk with you in a private, please?" I asked him and waited till he nodded his head with sight.

I led him to the living room.

"Jason, he's not cheating on you, dude," I started in whisper.

"Just fucking tell me," he replied still in anger.

"It's from the practice." He frowned after my sentence.

"Practice?"

"Yes. You remember how you two had a date on the ice? He came to me and begged me to help him with ice skating. And I did. But unfortunately he was practicing ice skating and I was practicing hockey. One mistake. I hit him right at the neck. It was an accident! But you should appreciate him, not yell at him. He didn't want to look like a complete idiot in front of you, even though he couldn't properly stand on the ice. He likes you a lot."

He blinked several times after my sentence and I silently breathed out.

"Is that so? I'm such an asshole. Thanks, Evan."

"Any time," I replied and grinned at him.

Next time I need to avoid his neck.

I followed him back to the kitchen and wanted hug Jonathan so much. He looked devastated and broken. Jason hunkered down to his level and took his hands.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Can you please forgive me?"

Delirious looked at me, his eyes filled with confusion. I quickly hugged the air to show my best friend what to do. He hugged Jason and frowned at me. I grinned and sticked my thumbs up.

"Ok, I think I'm on my way," I mumbled and Jason stood up.

"Thanks, man."

"No worries." I walked out of the kitchen and went right upstairs.

I knocked on the familiar door and slowly opened it.

"Meghan?" I whispered into the complete darkness.

"Where is my lover boy? Shut the door behind you. I'm ready for you big hard cock."

I smirked and did what she asked me to do.

"We need to be quiet, princess. Your brother is downstairs."

She switched the light on and I saw her half naked body on the bed.

"Let him hear my moans of pleasure."