Introduction

Disclaimer: The following fanfiction you're about to read is set in an alternate universe where the original events don't necessarily occur, resulting in an extremely different result.

I do not own Star Wars, nor most of the characters. I also do not own any media in this story except for the cover. I only own the characters William Neisee, Dean Taylor, Clay Fanooga, Kaeda, Mia Mircada, and Kihara Mekugna. This fanfiction has been written solely for entertainment.

Also, if you have not watched Revenge of the Sith, please do so before proceeding. The fanfiction provides a lot of spoilers and I would hate to spoil the story for you. Thank you for your understanding.

And another thing...this fanfiction is targeted at Star Wars fans, so I won't thoroughly describe the scene and some of the characters.

Enjoy, and may the Force be with you!

---

Hello, everybody, and thank you for choosing to read Star Wars: Sith Rising. A lot of planning and effort has gone into this masterpiece of mine. I would greatly appreciate it if you comment and critique this story. Even better if you could spread the word about it. Those who critique and comment this story will get chapters dedicated to them, because that is my way of thanking you for your help.

---

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...a civil war, which came to be known as the Clone Wars, took place. The Clone Wars were fought between the Republic and the Separatists. 3 years into the Clone Wars, things start to change as the Jedi start suspecting the Chancellor of the Republic, Chancellor Palpatine, is secretly a Sith Lord and the mastermind behind the war.

In order to get information about Palpatine's intentions, the Jedi Council assigns one of their Jedi Knights, Anakin Skywalker, to spy on Palpatine and report back to them about his discoveries. Things take an ugly turn when Anakin finds out that Palpatine is indeed a Sith Lord. Mace Windu, a Jedi master on the Jedi Council, along with three others, go off to "arrest" the Chancellor...

---

At the end of this book, there is a playlist that accompanies this book. I would greatly appreciate it if you check out some of the songs in the playlist. There will be lyric videos of some of the songs in a few author's notes. Also, try listening to Linkin Park while reading this and comment the experience! Thank you, and enjoy the story.