The Gang is So Screwed

Will's POV

"Drop your gun and we will leave you in peace!" Padme shouted over all the ruckus.

"Never!" The Mandos chorused as they continued shooting.

"Padme, duck!" I instructed as we dodged the blaster fire.

"We gotta get outta here before things get worse! Where's Obi Wan?!" Padme asked as she shielded her babies.

"He probably left. You there---come with us!" I told the man who was getting flogged. He wrapped his arms around me as we fled the scene.

"And may I ask what have you guys been doing that made you wanted?" The man asked.

"Well, for starters, I got into a martial arts duel with Palpatine in order to save my friend from being succumbed to the dark side. And I fought alongside Anakin during Order 66, and we killed about a thousand Mandos together." I answered.

"All available Stormtroopers report for duty! Two undesirables are trying to escape!" The first Mando ordered.

"Oh no!" Padme gasped.

"And what about you, young lady?" The man asked.

"I was inside the Jedi Temple during Order 66, and I almost got shot by clone troopers."

"You fellows are very brave."

"Incoming!" I shouted as we bumped into a bunch of Stormtroopers.

"Gotcha now." The captain of the Stormtroopers snarled.

"This way!" Padme pointed to my right.

"Get them!" The captain ordered as they began shooting. A spell of red blaster fire came raining our way.

"Anakin...you don't mean, that lad who mysteriously disappeared after Order 66? Isn't he the Emperor's Most Wanted?" The man questioned.

"Emperor's Most Wanted?!" Padme and I shrieked.

"I'm not joking. I heard this Anakin lad was helping Palpatine carry out his deeds...out of fear, I guess, and he turned against him. Now, Palpatine's after his head...honestly, I don't get this logic at all." The man informed. Suddenly, Padme and the man got shot.

"You guys!" I screamed as they fell to the ground like chandeliers.

"Save...yourself..." The man managed to say before he was dragged off by Stormtroopers.

"There he is! Get him!" The Mandos from earlier showed up. Suddenly, a hundred Stormtroopers were on my tail. Before I could tend to Padme, I turned tail and ran.

"You're not getting away!" One Stormtrooper called out. Suddenly, I ran faster than my legs could handle. I faceplanted into the rubble of the Jedi Temple.

"Gotcha." Another Stormtrooper began dragging me by the legs. The sounds of gunshots blasted my ears.

"Cody?" Rex questioned as he approached the now downed Cody. "How could you do this? You serve the Republic, General Kenobi!"

"My loyalty is to the Empire...always." Cody growled. "Good soldiers...follow orders."

"Get away from him! He's one of them!" I managed to warn Rex.

"Good soldiers...follow orders..." Cody whispered over and over as Rex and I got away.

---

"Revealed yourselves, you have?!" Yoda questioned. We were all together in our secret hideout.

"I had no choice. I had to save a man from getting whipped. The Jedi are supposed to help the weak and defenseless, if I remember correctly." Obi Wan admitted.

"Padme and I went out to look for Barriss and we just happened to run into Obi Wan. I also managed to save the man that was getting flogged." I added.

"What happened to them?" Ahsoka asked.

"They got shot by Mandos...I don't know where they are. They probably were taken hostage." I answered. 

"And Barriss disappeared too. Wonder where she went." Obi Wan added. We heard a beep outside.

"Wonder who that is?" Rex asked. I opened the door and R2D2 tumbled in.

"It's Artoo! Maybe he has something about Anakin's whereabouts." I announced. Artoo blooped sadly.

"You mean you haven't seen Anakin? Then where were you?" Ahsoka asked as I noticed something sticking out of Artoo's disc slot. I had an utterly bad feeling about this...

---

Author's Note: What do we have here? Artoo might have something to tell us. What do you think it is? What do you think happened to Padme, her kids, and the man who got flogged?

Yeah...y'all know this one. This song sort of describes the story as a whole, if you know what I mean.