Revelation

Obi Wan's POV

"C'mon, Anakin..." Will muttered under my breath as he desperately tried to make contact with Anakin. Yoda and I approached him.

"Make contact, Skywalker will, when feel like it, he does. Force him to talk, you must not." He advised.

"I know, Master Yoda, but it's been 2 weeks since we've even heard from him. I don't even know where he is. Also, the signal here really sucks."

"Well, Anakin will come back eventually. We don't know when, but I hope he comes soon..." I comforted.

"Obi Wan, have something to do, you must." Yoda reminded.

"Oh, right." I grabbed my cloak and put it on. The job I was assigned today was searching the remains of the Jedi Temple for any artifacts. Some people go out of their way to find information about Palpatine's next move.

---

I made my way to the Jedi Temple, which still lay in ruins. The entire structure itself appeared as though it was attacked by a bomb. I began pulling apart debris, hoping I would find anything of value. After about 2 hours of digging, I found Mace Windu's lightsaber. Up until now, I thought that Yoda had taken it for safekeeping, in order to preserve Windu's memory. I spent a few moments admiring it, even activating it so I could see if it still worked. I wasn't even sure if a lightsaber was particularly useful, but I pocketed just in case. Rex had told me that Windu wanted Anakin to have it. No one knew why.

"So you found Windu's lightsaber." A voice said behind me. Barriss was approaching me. She was wearing the same outfit she donned when she saved Ahsoka, Anakin, and I from the Mandos that one night.

"Yes. Where were you yesterday? You didn't come back at all."

"I was perusing Coruscant." Barriss said casually. "Seems much gloomier."

"I agree."

"Life on Coruscant isn't what it used to be, Obi Wan. I've seen it with my own eyes. Follow me." Barriss turned around and ran. I followed her.

---

"This is what I'm talking about." Barriss said as she pointed to a Mando flogging a man. The man that was being flogged was on his knees, his hands on the back on his head. It was a sickening sight.

"Liar! You've sighted one Jedi walking around last night! She looked exactly like this!" Another Mando shoved a wanted poster in the man's face.

"That's the poster he's talking about." Barriss pointed to a wanted poster of Ahsoka.

It went like this:

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

Ahsoka Tano

Appearance: Ahsoka Tano is a 17 year old Togruta female with immature headtails with blue stripes. She wears a gold headband made of a vicious creature's teeth. She carries two lightsabers with white blades and curved hilts.

Wanted for: Conspiring with the Emperor's Most Wanted, Anakin Skywalker, along with other allies, Obi Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Padme Amidala, Bail Organa, William Neisee, and Mia Mircada. She has been working with the people mentioned above in order to overthrow the Empire.

Last seen: In the Jedi Temple, fighting against Clone troopers and the police force during Order 66.

Reward: 10,000 galactic credits on her head

"Great. We're all wanted." I muttered under my breath.

"Hey! Don't just stare at me like that! Say something!" The Mando holding the wanted poster barked in the man's face.

"I-I b-belive you h-h-have the w-w-w-wrong p-person, s-sir! I-I have s-s-seen n-no Jedi!" The man stammered.

"LIAR! Whip him harder, mate."

"As you wish." The Mando flogging the man proceeded to whip him. Before he could hurt the poor guy, I ran in front of him and took a beating. I tumbled onto the ground.

"W-Who's there?" The man questioned.

"You want another?" The first Mando brandished his whip at me. Before I could get back on my feet, he lashed his whip at me.

"Whoa, whoa. Stop right there." The Mando holding the wanted poster said as he approached me. "What do we have here?"

"You don't want to harm me." I waved my hand in front of the Mandos, but nothing came.

"Haha! Look at this! Seems like Obi Wan Kenobi decided to come out of hiding! We knew it was gonna be a matter of time." The first Mando cackled. "He looks just like that wanted poster!" His buddy took out another wanted poster and examined it.

"You're damn right, mate." He smirked. "Guess today, we got lucky." He whistled for two more Mandos, who came towards me with stun cuffs. As they were about to restrain me, the two Mandos were shot in the helmet. Twice.

"You don't want to do that." Will announced as he and Padme came running my way. Padme was carrying the babies in a baby carriage.

"Who do we have here?" The first Mando asked. His buddy took a second look at the newcomers as he pulled out two more wanted posters.

"I believe these are...William Neisee and Padme Amidala, wanted for conspiring with the Emperor's Most Wanted, Anakin Skywalker!" He announced after a while.

"Haha! Three undesirables have come to surrender themselves to us! Wonderful! This must be our lucky day! Seize them!" The first Mando instructed.

"Padme! It's great to see you out of your depression." I smiled, but Padme still wore her everpresent gloomy look on her face.

"Oh, I'm still depressed about Anakin's departure, but things won't happen if I keep hiding underground. It's time for a change." Padme announced as she got her gun ready. Suddenly, a fury of gunshots were exchanged.

"Obi Wan! Come with me!" Barriss shrieked. I joined her as we tried to escape the chaos that took over.

It's over. We're toast. We're gonna get our butts dragged to jail...or possibly those prison camps Mia told us about last night. It's all my fault that we had revealed ourselves to the enemy. Let's just hope things don't get worse.

---

Author's Note: Aha! So you didn't think Obi Wan would slip up, did you? Well, everybody---even Jedi Masters---make mistakes. Nobody's perfect, they gotta work it! (comment if you get the reference!) So, what do you think will happen now that some of the undesirables have been discovered?

Now, here's a question I've been meaning to ask you. Out of all the original characters created for this fan fiction, who is your favourite and why? Let me know in the comments below.

The above song is Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. The above song sort of describe's Mia's character, really. We all know Mia lost her parents to Palpatine at the tender age of 7, but that doesn't stop her from doing her thing. But she's also reckless, as you will see later.

Please give the above song a listen and tell me what you think, and may the Force be with you.