The Boys are Back

Anakin's POV

"Well, that was quick." I said as Will was preparing to land on Coruscant.

"Yep. Initiating landing process." Will said as the ship was inching closer and closer to Coruscant. Several minutes later, the landing process was complete. Coruscant seemed much gloomier than before.

"Yikes, this place has changed a lot." I exclaimed.

"Yeah. It hasn't been the same." Will shrugged. A large ship suddenly landed a few hundred feet from where we were.

"Hey, what's that?" I asked as Ahsoka stepped out of the ship. Her appearance has changed quite a bit. She was wearing a long sleeved red military tunic instead of her usual sleeveless red one with a boob and back window. She still wore her usual pink Togruta sash, black pants, and red boots. Petro and a group of Padawans exited the ship in an energetic fashion.

"We're free!" Petro cried. He, along with the other Padawans, were emaciated.

"What happened to them?" I asked.

"They were probably starved or something." Will shrugged.

"Ahsoka!" I ran up to Ahsoka, who pulled me into a bear hug.

"Anakin! I knew you would come back!" She exclaimed.

"It was all thanks to me." Will boasted.

"So, what were you doing with Petro and the Padawans?" I asked.

"Oh, I led a rescue team to free the prisoners, one camp at a time. This was our first successful one, but I couldn't have done it...without him." Ahsoka smiled as a familiar face stepped out of the ship.

"Hey, Anakin." The figure smiled.

"Lux! It's been a while!" I greeted cheerfully.

"Yeah. Before the rescue mission, I went to Onderon and begged Lux to help us. I told him everything about our situation, from how the civilians were treated to the survivors of Order 66 being forced into hiding. He rose to the occasion magnificently." Ahsoka explained.

"So, where were you guys hiding?" Lux asked.

---

Ahsoka led us to a place filled with nothing but rubble and debris. She began digging up the debris.

"You've been hiding under rubble?" I asked.

"Not directly." Ahsoka grinned as a rusty trapdoor was revealed. She put her hand against it, and it opened automatically.

"Nice! This place has secret trapdoors!" Lux complimented.

"Very helpful for dark times like this. C'mon." Ahsoka led us inside the door.

"Did I miss anything, Ahsoka?" I asked as we were walking inside a dark passage.

"No, but I heard you and Will were confronted by Mandos in Jabba's palace earlier today. Is it true?"

"It's true. All of it." Will grinned.

"Yeesh, those death camps were a lot worse than I expected." Lux said.

"Death camps? What exactly were they like?" I asked.

"Wait until you see it with your own eyes, Anakin." Lux replied.

"They're being treated like slaves, to make a long story short." Ahsoka concluded. "Here we are." Suddenly, we were on some sort of overlook.

"Did you guys transfer or something? Cuz this place doesn't look familiar." Will asked. The room we were in had a bunch of people sitting together in the middle, along with a bunch of hammocks, sleeping bags, and techno stuff.