Exiting in Style

Anakin's POV

"Where the hell did you land your ship?" I asked as Will and I were trudging through miles and miles of sand.

"It should be somewhere near Jabba's palace," Will answered.

"Out of all places, why did you park your ship near Jabba's palace?"

"Never mind that! The important thing is to get back to Coruscant without being seen." Will said as we tiptoed past Jabba's palace. Suddenly, I tripped over a root.

"What's that? I heard something." One Mando noted.

"Hey, get up! They're gonna see us!" Will whispered as he helped me back up. Suddenly, a flashlight began searching for us.

"I thought I heard something." Another Mando said.

"In here!" Will pushed me through a hole. I slid down and landed in a pitch black building.

"This place seems awfully familiar," I said.

"Yeah," Will said as he joined me. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Let's look around. We might find something about Palpatine." I turned on my flashlight and searched around.

"I smell something..." Will flared his nose a little bit as he turned on his flashlight.

"Well, it's probably an old warehouse."

"I don't think so." Will shone his flashlight on the end of what seemed to be a very wrinkly slug.

"Oh no." I examined the very wrinkly slug with my flashlight. It wasn't any very wrinkly slug, it was...

"Uh oh, we must've landed in Jabba's palace!" Will cried as he shone his flashlight in Jabba's face. He awoke with a start.

"Aha! Hey, guys! I found William Neisee, the Undesirable wanted for conspiring against Palpatine, accompanied by Anakin Skywalker, the Emperor's Most Wanted!" Jabba announced into a comlink.

"Yeah, great to see you again, Jabba," Will said with a hint of annoyance.

"You went to Jabba's palace?!" I shouted.

"Shh, keep your voice down! And yeah, we went to Jabba's palace. With Padme."

"What?! Do you have any idea how pervy he is?" I queried as many red Mandos entered the room and turned on the lights.

"We've gotcha now." The captain snarled.

"Let's see you try." Will began to shoot them.

"Really? So you're gonna fight your way out and against Palpatine and his Empire? Seems like you won't live to tell the tale. How sad."

"We need to get outta here as fast as we can! We gotta get to Coruscant!"

"Alright," I said as I got out my gun. "Let's do this." Within seconds, Will, the Mandos, and I got involved in a shooting frenzy.

"Jump to the right!" Will warned as a fury of blaster fire came rocketing our way. They happened to hit Jabba instead.

"Nice strategy!" I complimented. Will and I ran side by side as the Mandos were shooting us. Instead of shooting us, they shot items inside Jabba's palace, from statues to windows and furniture.

"So we're making them wreck the palace! Nice!" I shouted.

"Way to piss off Jabba." Will giggled. This went on for several minutes.

"Dammit!" The Mandos growled.

"I'll get the door, you distract them!" Will instructed as he disappeared. While he was messing with the door, I began shooting the Mandos.

"So they've stopped!" The captain noted.

"You know, for a Jedi, you're very ruthless." Another Mando told me.

"That's cool," I said.

"Got it!" Will announced.

"Nice!" I said as I approached Will. He had successfully unlocked the back door of Jabba's palace.

"Oh no, you don't!" The Mandos began to chase me. Once we were about to exit, I shot a few Mandos before Will shut the door. He blocked the door with a few heavy crates.

"That was close." I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Yeah. Now, on to finding my ship..." Will began perusing the area.

"Is that it?" I pointed to a yellow ship that looked like it came from Star Trek.

"Yeah. Stupid me." Will rolled his eyes. As soon as we boarded the ship, we prepared to head for Coruscant.

"You ready to kick some Imperial ass?" Will asked after several minutes of silence.

"Hell yeah," I smirked.

"Be sure to shave, though."

"What?" I queried as Will handed me a mirror. I gazed at my reflection in my mirror and grimaced. In the past two months, I had grown a stubble on my face.

"Here's a razor and shaving cream. Trust me, you'll feel better afterwards." Will gave me a razor and shaving scream.

---

Author's Note: Whoohoo! Anakin is back in action! Who is your favorite character in the Star Wars saga? Let me know in the comments below.

The above song is Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, one of my favorites. It's a very good fight anthem and an inspirational song, too. Also, since this song was from Rocky III, which is about boxing (correct me if I'm wrong) and we're nearing the final showdown, I thought I'd amp things up a bit. So please give this song a listen and tell me what you think. :)