The Renegade

Anakin's POV

"We'll be taking her back, thank you very much." One of the Stormtroopers came up to Padme and dragged her off.

"Whoa, there. You keep your paws off my wife." I grabbed Padme's hand and pulled her towards me.

"Excuse me?"

"Aha! Knew it! You were gonna kill her, anyway!" Will accused.

"Hey, what's that?" I pointed somewhere. The Stormtroopers looked away. Seeing our chance, Will, Padme, and I slipped away.

"Hey! They're getting away! After them!" The Stormtrooper captain ordered as we crawled into a dark and dank tunnel.

"We need to find the kids." Padme announced.

"I know. Problem is, where could they be?" I answered. We spent several silent minutes crawling through the tunnel.

"Aha!" Will exclaimed as he found the exit. He fell out of the tunnel and smack dab in front of a bunch of Mandos.

"Where do you think you're going?" The commander questioned as Padme and I emerged from the tunnel.

"We're going out and you're blocking our way." Will shot the Mandos in our way. When they were all defeated, I tossed a gun to Padme.

"You ain't getting away with her, Skywalker!" The commander wheezed before I shot him in the head.

"We've gotta find the others." Will remarked as he grabbed his trusty grappler gun. He aimed it at the top of a ledge, shot it, and made it to his destination in a matter of seconds.

"Hold on to me." I instructed as Padme wrapped her arms around my waist. I Force jumped to where Will was. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a nearby door closing in on us---literally.

"Come on!" Will shouted as we sprinted towards the door. We got through in the nick of time. We found ourselves standing on a ledge. Stormtroopers and Mandos appeared on balconies and began shooting at us. There was lava below us.

"Gotcha now!" The Stormtrooper captain snarled.

"Where do we go? There's nothing on the other side." Will desperately tried to find an exit.

"Guys, follow me." Padme was climbing her way to one of the balconies.

"Great idea, Padme!" I exclaimed as Will and I followed suit. Soon, we found ourselves right below a balcony.

"Gotcha!" The Mando lieutenant shouted. Padme shot him in the face twice before pulling herself onto the balcony.

"That was easy." Will boasted as we got onto the balcony. Immediately, the Imperial forces began to close in on us.

"In the elevator! Now!" I ordered as we scrambled into an empty elevator.

"That was close." Padme heaved a sigh of relief. Moments later, the elevator came to the top floor. We entered a room where a Mando had his back turned to us.

"Cootchy cootchy coo..." He said as Luke and Leia started wailing. Padme shot him in the back of the head.

"Step away from my children, you punk!" She demanded.

"Your children? They're mine now, woman." The Mando snapped rudely.

"I gave birth to them!" Padme then proceeded to shoot him multiple times. Meanwhile, Will and I seized the chance to take the twins and go.

"You ain't goin' anywhere!" The Mando grabbed ahold of my ankle.

"Get offa me!" I tried to shake off his grip. He then grabbed his gun and tried to shoot Leia in the head. Will got out of the way just in time. Padme grabbed a long metal stick and began pounding the Mando with it.