Operation Liberation

Mia's POV

"This way!" I commanded. My army of prisoners followed me to a whipping post, where a Mando was whipping a man who was on his knees with his hands on his head.

"And this one is for getting out of bed after curfew for the millionth time, punk!" The Mando barked as he flogged the poor man.

"Stop right there!" I pointed my gun at the Mando with the whip. A few others got out their guns and aimed them at my army of prisoners.

"So you've decided to show yourself, Mircada." The Mando snarled. Without thinking, I threw my gun as if it were a boomerang at the Mando's head. The Mando collapsed to the ground.

"Shoot them!" A Stormtrooper ordered. Soon, his forces and mine began exchanging blaster fire while I made my way to the whipping post.

"Nice job back there." The man complimented as I undid his restraints. "Who are you, exactly?"

"I'm Mia Mircada, defender of freedom." I answered proudly.

"A defender of freedom, you say? Not many girls your age are freedom fighters."

"Yeah. Now, we've gotta disable the security system. C'mon." I ran away from the blaster fire with the man following behind.

"Could that be the security system?" The man pointed to a row of techno stuff not far off.

"Well, it's got techno stuff! Let's go!" I arrived at the row of techno stuff a few seconds later. A few Stormtroopers turned to look at me.

"Aha! We found Mircada!" One of them announced. I slashed their armor with my lightsabers in one swift move.

"You stand guard while I screw up the systems." I ordered as I began messing around with the security system, which was really a bunch of old tech equipment in one big junk pile. After a few minutes, I forcefully yanked out a clot of wires.

"Did you find something?" The man asked.

"No, just a bunch of wires. What a pile of shit." I threw the clot of wires over my shoulder.

Anakin's POV

FIVE MINUTES LATER

"I called dibs on the last shot, Master Kenobi! Remember?" Kaeda boasted after we shot at the shield numerous times. It showed no signs of backing out, as it was mercilessly shooting at us.

"Alright, Kaeda. A deal's a deal." Obi Wan said with a hint of annoyance.

"Here it goes!" Kaeda shouted as she released a bunch of proton torpedos.

"Let's just hope this works." I said under my breath. The shield surrounding the generator became visible for a moment before disappearing. Instead of the shield deflecting the torpedoes, the torpedoes went through. Suddenly, one of the torpedos trailing behind the others bounced off the generator and came rocketing at us.

"Most of the torpedoes have passed the shield, but one didn't pass! What's going on?" Rex noted.

"It seems to be malfunctioning." Obi Wan answered.

"The Force is with me." Kaeda said as she flew past the shield and near the generator, while firing several more torpedos as she flew inside the shield.

"That's practically a suicide mission!" Ahsoka cried.

"This is a war zone, remember? Of course, there's gonna be suicide missions." I answered.

"Long live the Republic." Kaeda uttered as the torpedos zoomed like meteors towards the base of the shield generator. There was a deafening bang. All of us closed our eyes. When it was all clear, the shield generator was no longer there. Its remains, along with what was left of Kaeda's ship were floating in space.