The Rogue's Revenge

Mia's POV

While Obi Wan was digging for artifacts in the remains of the Jedi Temple, Mia has found her way to Palpatine in his HQ on Mustafar...

"There you are!" I announced as I stepped into Palpatine's room in his HQ. He was overseeing the prison camps on Mustafar. He turned around to face me.

"Oh, Mia Mircada...I'm impressed that you managed to find your way...to me." Palpatine cackled.

"Don't praise me. I know what you are." I brandished my lightsaber at Palpatine.

"Mia, if you weren't go antagonistic towards me, you would've been a great Sith apprentice."

"Why would I wanna be your apprentice when you killed my parents? Or a better question would be...do you even have an apprentice?"

"Oh, of course I do. My new apprentice has submitted themselves to me right after Anakin Skywalker let me slip away right under his nose. They could be possibly more powerful than Anakin, who is the Chosen One himself..."

New Sith apprentice, possibly more powerful than the Chosen One himself? If that was the case, then the new Sith apprentice, whoever that was, must be the Chosen One. Last time I checked, Anakin was the most powerful person in the Force to date.

"What's your deal with Anakin?"

"That's none of your business. Now, what are you going to do, blab about the death camps to your Jedi friends on Coruscant? Well, maybe not, Miss Undesirable." Palpatine ignited his lightsaber as I ignited my other one. We both leapt into the air and clashed lightsabers in the air. Palpatine Force pushed me to the ground. I crashed, dropping my lightsabers in the process.

"You know, for an old guy, you're really impressive." I said as I Force pulled my lightsabers.

"You've seen nothing yet, Mia." Palpatine said as he raised his hand. Force lightning came out of his fingertips, and I was able to block it with my two lightsabers. The Force lightning went every which way, damaging some of the lights and Palpatine himself. He discontinued the use of Force lightning. I got a glimpse of his face. His face had more wrinkles than before. I smiled at what a single lightsaber block can do to ruin one's face.

"You know, Mia. You're interesting. You wield the lightsabers of your Jedi father, and you have the anger that surpasses that of Anakin." Palpatine said as he used telekinesis to lift the Stormtrooper armor off my body. "Now---use your anger and strike me down like you've always wanted!"

I could feel the anger bubbling up inside my system. I remember my father saying that the Sith were generally very angry, and that I should control my anger. But Palpatine here didn't seem angry in the slightest, but rather, I was the one who had all the anger in the world. My anger was directed at Palpatine for killing my parents, for destroying the Republic, and ruining my DAMN LIFE! So of course, I had a right to be pissed off.

"Would be my pleasure!" I yelled as I dashed towards Palpatine, lightsabers ready to slay. Palpatine only got his lightsaber to block my saber attacks. I scowled while he grinned. We continued to clash our lightsabers as we dueled in his grand room. Even more lights were damaged in the process.

"You may be young, Mia, but you fight extremely well for a rogue Jedi." Palpatine credited.

"Haha! This proves to be a rather entertaining show." A robotic voice behind me said. A hooded figure clad in black was standing behind me.

"So you came to see the show!" Palpatine exclaimed. "But watch me nail this one." He immediately ran off.

"Where'd he go?" I asked. A second later, Palpatine waved his lightsaber at me, and I collapsed to the ground. I couldn't move.

"What shall I do with her, Master?" The hooded figure asked.

"Put her in the death camps. The camps could use a girl like her." Palpatine said as they left the room. Seeing my chance, I crawled over to Artoo, who somehow stowed away on a ship to Mustafar, grabbed a chip from the sack of audio chips, and began to record a message.

MUCH, MUCH LATER

Ahsoka's POV

"You mean you haven't seen Anakin? Then where were you?" I asked.

"Hold on, what do you have here?" Will approached Artoo and tried to pull something out of Artoo's disc slot. Instead, it projected a holographic image of an injured Mia. Her hair was much shorter than it had been before, and her signature twin braids were gone.

"Guys, if you get this message, listen up. Yes, it's true. Kihara and I found prison camps on Mustafar where prisoners are forced to do things from building new military items for the Imperial army to a large statue of Palpatine himself. Anakin, if you are listening to this, then please---come to Mustafar to save us all! Time is running out..." The holographic image of Mia disappeared right after.

"Darn it. First we lose Padme and Barriss, and now Mia." Will muttered under his breath.

"What do we do?" Rex asked.

"I don't know. Try to send people to free the prisoners on Mustafar, I guess." I assumed.

"Hard, it will be, for not many people, willing to help us, they are." Yoda noted.

"So who can we ask for help?" Obi Wan asked.

"Here's a starter. We all know Anakin's supposed to destroy the Sith. Problem is, where has he gone?" Will questioned.