The Rogue's Ascension

Mia's POV

"Hey! What are you slackers doing? Get back to work!" One Stormtrooper barked. All of us prisoners were carrying a toolbox, one for each captive.

"Another day, another hell." The person next to me sighed as we proceeded to work on a 10 foot tall statue of Emperor Palpatine. He looked even uglier as a statue.

"Hey! No distractions! Keep working!" The Stormtrooper shouted.

"Yessir." We all moaned. I then proceeded to step on a platform which moved up 5 feet. I grabbed some sculpting tools and worked on making the wrinkles in Palpatine's robes. Man, this guy is wrinkly all over!

"What's that?" One prisoner pointed to the sky. All of us looked up to see starfighters flying everywhere. Some were fighting the Imperial Navy, while others were flying around the sun of Mustafar.

"Ooh, like a light show!" Another prisoner gazed in awe.

"Hey! What do you think you lot are doing? Get back to work!" The Stormtrooper ordered. Instead of following orders, I merely grabbed my toolbox and threw it at his stupid face. The Stormtrooper fell headfirst onto the ground.

"What was that?" The prisoners began to ask. Seeing my chance, I Force jumped from the platform and made my way to the storage building. Once I was inside the storage building, I was perusing the many bins, searching for the one that listed 'Mircada'. After several minutes of looking, I finally found my stuff.

"Hey! One of the prisoners is missing! Where's Mircada?" A Stormtrooper queried. I quickly stripped off the tan prisoner uniform and put on my usual clothes. I then put my lightsabers and gun on my belt.

"Hell yeah." I grinned. Suddenly, a bunch of Stormtroopers burst in.

"There you are! And who gave you permission to access this area?" The captain asked.

"I did!" I ignited my lightsabers and slayed all the Stormtroopers in one single blow. "And that's how I roll."

---

"Mircada has ditched her uniform and is now lurking around the prison camps! All available soldiers report for duty! I repeat, all available soldiers report for duty!" Palpatine's voice announced over the intercom as I dashed to make my escape. Suddenly, I was blocked by a bunch of Stormtroopers.

"You ain't going anywhere, missy." The captain snarled before they started shooting. Instead of attacking them, I Force jumped to gain higher ground. Almost immediately after, I threw myself towards the ground. Upon making contact with the ground, I killed all of the Stormtroopers. A bunch of red Mandos appeared afterwards.

"Gotcha now, girly!" The commander shouted. I then proceeded to stab the ones in my way with a lightsaber. After escaping the Mandos, I found myself in front of a barrack. Two guards were standing on either side of the door.

"Hey, what are you---!" One of the guards asked, but I Force choked them until they lost consciousness. Then, using my lightsaber, I cut a hole inside the door and stepped inside. The prisoners there turned to look at me, shaking and full of fear.

"You can come out now." I informed.

"But we don't have anything to fight with." One woman with a thick Russian accent said.

"Not to worry. There's a whole bunch of dead Stormtroopers lying around. You can go ahead and grab their blasters." I smiled.

Anakin's POV

TWENTY FIVE MINUTES LATER

"We should be approaching Mustafar any minute now." I announced.

"But Anakin! Are you sure we're gonna be able to rescue your wife in time?" Lux asked.

"It'll be fine." I said. "We should be coming out of hyperspace any minute now."

"How long have we been in hyperspace?" Rex asked.

"About 25 minutes." I said. "And...we're coming out of hyperspace."

"I'm not liking this." Will said. Clay and his fleet were exchanging blaster fire with the Imperial Navy while Obi Wan and his crew were revolving around the shield generator, which was perched onto the sun of Mustafar.

"Anakin! You came!" Obi Wan's voice boomed throughout my comlink.

"Yeah. Lemme give you a hand." I proceeded to pilot my ship to where Obi Wan and his crew were.

"Fighting in the space battle wasn't part of the plan, Skyguy!" Ahsoka exclaimed.

"It is now!" I answered.

"Arrived with the Wookiees, I have." Yoda announced through my comlink.

"Great. Whatever you do, don't get involved!" I ordered. I manoeuvred my ship closer to the shield generator.

"How do we destroy this thing, Anakin?" Obi Wan asked.

"There's gotta be a vulnerable spot somewhere." I said as I cruised around the generator.

"A bunch of concussion missiles hit the shield. Wonder if it's done anything." Kaeda informed.

"Try shooting it again." I ordered. Obi Wan, Kaeda, and I all fired at the shield, but the shield deflected the blaster fire.

"Maybe we should fly inside? The shield might've been broken in some parts." Kaeda said as she flew in.

"KAEDA, DON'T!" Obi Wan and I chorused. But Kaeda wouldn't listen. She flew her ship right towards the generator.

"Sorry, but this is war." Kaeda retorted.

"Lemme help!" I shouted as I followed Kaeda.

"You said everything's got a vulnerable spot, Master Skywalker. Where is it?" Kaeda asked.

"Use the Force, Kaeda. Your eyes may deceive you." I instructed.

"Now you're talking!" Obi Wan complimented.

"Shut up." I ordered. Suddenly, I felt very alive and motivated. Guess Will's pep talk back on Tatooine must've helped a ton. But that wasn't the reason why I felt so alive. In my absence, people have been anticipating my return and have wanted me as their leader in this fight. And now that I came back, the people have been willing to go into battle, risking everything they've got. Even Padawans Petro and Zatt are prepared to lose everything they have. But am I prepared to lose the person I loved most in this galaxy?

---

Author's Note: While Obi Wan, Clay, and their squad were struggling to destroy the shield generator, Mia has formed an army of prisoners willing to fight their way out of the prison camps. Anakin has jumped in on the action the moment he jumped out of hyperspace, and Kaeda is making a very risky decision. This is war, after all.

Hey guys, who is your favorite Jedi and why? Let me know in the comments below.

The above song is Superheroes by The Script. I kind of figured this section was the right time to drop this in, so here you go! This song kind of describes Anakin and Mia in some way. Sure, they've been through loads of hardships, but that doesn't tear them down, rather, it makes them stronger. So please give this song a listen and tell me what you think. :)