Concerns and Doubts

Will's POV

"Will!" Ahsoka shouted the moment Mia and I entered the Jedi Temple. "I didn't know you and Mia were coming."

"Anakin told us to come." I answered.

"Really?"

"Yep. Do you know where he is?"

"He should be in his private quarters. C'mon." Ahsoka gestured for us to follow her.

---

"Hey, Snips." Anakin greeted. He was playing around with a model of Jedi Cruiser.

"You've got company." Ahsoka said and brought us in.

"Hey, guys." Anakin smiled.

"Hey, Ani, can we talk about something? It's been bugging me for quite some time." I requested.

"Sure. What's up?" Anakin plopped down on his bed.

"When we were at Maz Kanata's castle, I had a vision..." I started.

"And?"

"It was about you."

"I was in your vision?"

"Yeah. And you were doing...horrible deeds."

"Horrible deeds?" Mia interjected.

"Yeah. Anakin, in my vision, you Force choked your wife and supposedly killed...Ahsoka and Obi Wan...and younglings." I explained.

"Oh, c'mon, Will, that's just a vision. Why are you so concerned about it?" Anakin asked. For a moment, I began to think deeper about the vision. Why did I get the vision? Was it telling me something? Did it mean anything?

"I...have to go." I said and escorted Mia out of the room.

---

"Who is it?" Obi Wan asked when we knocked on the door to his quarters.

"It's Will and Mia. We want to talk to you about something. It's about Anakin." I answered. Obi Wan opened the door.

"Oh, hey. Where's Padme?" He asked as he let us into his quarters. His quarters reflected a huge part of his character, as everything was neat and tidy. There was barely anything inside.

"A friend of Ahsoka's is looking after her at Maz Kanata's castle." Mia answered.

"Maz Kanata? You mean that lady who knows all about the Force?"

"That's the one."

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Obi Wan said as he prepared to make tea.

"At Maz Kanata's castle, I had a vision about Anakin."

"Go on."

"In my vision, I saw him doing horrible things."

"What sort of things?"

"He Force choked his wife, Padme, and probably killed you, Ahsoka, and a bunch of younglings. But what bothered me most was the fact that I saw you standing over Anakin, whose limbs have been severed. He screamed that the Jedi ruined his life, and you told him that you loved him like a brother."

"What does this mean, Obi Wan?" Mia asked.

"Your vision, Will, might've been some nightmare or something. But I see that it's troubled you. So this vision might've been a warning signal...or a glimpse into the future."

"A warning signal?!" Mia and I chorused.

"Well, yes. Anakin is powerful enough to kill Palpatine, but he's been holding back because Palpatine claims that he can help him keep his friends alive." Obi Wan informed.

"I'm starting to get it." Mia noted. "Maz Kanata told us that the Jedi are selfless. They do anything and everything to help others, while the Sith are self-seeking. Anakin is keeping Palpatine alive because he needs his help in keeping his friends alive..." She gasped. "Which means...if he doesn't snap out of it, he's going to turn into a Sith! That is, if that's what the vision is trying to tell us."

"It could also be a glimpse into the future though." Obi Wan continued. "Think about it. Anakin is slowly making his jump to the dark side of the Force..."

"Because he's acting on his own desires." Mia finished Obi Wan's sentence.

"Now the Force is much less confusing." I noted.

"Exactly. So, this vision might serve as both a warning signal and a glimpse into the future." Obi Wan concluded.

"Obi Wan, one more thing. If Anakin is vulnerable, why did you send him on this 'mission' in the first place? Why didn't you, or Windu, or Yoda do it?" I asked. The Jedi Council can make some really poor decisions. Send a man who's emotionally vulnerable on a quest and he gets hook wined by the bad guy. That's some great decision-making.

"Come with me." Obi Wan led us out of his Jedi quarters.

---

Author's Note: Ho ho ho! So Anakin thinks Will's vision isn't anything special. What do you think it means? Let me know in the comments below.