Hitler Reincarnated

Mia's POV

"Mia!" Kihara's voice called. She emerged from a dark cave of clutter.

"Kihara! I'm glad you're okay." I heaved a sigh of relief. I had been trying to find her since after the funeral of the victims of Order 66.

"Yeesh. I'm getting sick and tired of all that clutter." Kihara dusted herself off. "I can see everything's gone downhill since Order 66."

"Yeah. Listen, Kihara. I've been noticing that---." I started, but Kihara cut me off.

"Yeah, I know what you're talking about." She grabbed my arm and pulled me over. "Watch that." She pointed at a herd of people boarding a transport ship. They were surrounded by. A few Imperial Stormtroopers were already inside.

"Move along. Move along." One of them called.

"Move it, slowpoke!" One Mando pushed a pregnant lady onto the ship.

"God, these people!" I whispered.

"I know, right? Follow me." Kihara, still clutching my arm tightly, took me to where the ship was and lined up with the people about to board.

"What are you doing, slave girl of Jabba? Shouldn't you be stripping for him?" Another Mando roared. Kihara and I rolled our eyes.

"You will let us both pass." I waved my hand in front of the Mandos.

"We will let you both pass." The Mandos chorused.

"That must be the Jedi mind trick." Kihara giggled. "I didn't know you were a Jedi."

"Ahem---Rogue Jedi. I never joined the Order." I corrected.

"Why is that?"

"Well, to make a long story short, my father got a woman pregnant, they retreated to Tatooine, and then I was born. And my father was a Jedi. A really good friend of Qui Gon Jinn."

"Interesting." Kihara said once we boarded the ship.

---

"I have a bad feeling about this." I told Kihara once the volcanic planet of Mustafar was visible.

"I've seen worse." Kihara shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Initiating landing process." A Stormtrooper announced.

"Yeesh. I don't wanna go to Mustafar." I began to get sick in the stomach.

"Well, don't you wanna see what's up with these Stormtroopers?" Kihara asked.

"Well, yeah. I guess." I said. Minutes later, we boarded off the ship. A Stormtrooper noticed me.

"Hey...what are you doing?" He asked. I got out my gun and shot him in the head thrice.

"Nailed it."

"Nice job, Mia."

"Thanks. Aren't you gonna get yourself a set of Stormtrooper armor? You might get noticed."

"True, but there aren't any left. Lemme go find something I can use for a disguise." Kihara headed back into the ship.

"I can wait."

"Just go."

---

After I put on my Stormtrooper armor, I began perusing around Mustafar. It didn't look much like it did on the surface. There wasn't lava where the ship landed. Instead, there were hundreds and hundreds of buildings. But there was something...strange about all this.

I walked into what seemed to be a cafeteria. People wearing tan long sleeved shirts and matching pants were eating their assigned rations, which consisted of one small cube of meat and a tiny bowlful of rice. A few minutes later, people began throwing up and coughing up blood. Stormtroopers came in and carried out the ailing. Some people began barfing. Disgusted, I left immediately. Why are these people here? And what the hell is happening on Mustafar? And what's up with the people whom the Stormtroopers flew here?