Heart of a Warrior

Obi Wan's POV

"Not again..." I felt a sharp pain my chest.

"What's wrong?" Padme asked.

"Anakin and Ahsoka. They're in trouble." I said.

"Feel it too, I do. Feel betrayed, they have." Yoda said.

"Betrayed? By whom?" Mia asked.

"By someone close to them." I answered. "But I know they can overcome it. They're strong warriors."

Ahsoka's POV

"Give up, Ahsoka! You can't match the power of the dark side!" Kihara snarled as I was smashed into the wall for the millionth time.

"You traitor!" I shouted.

"Ahsoka, do not let your feelings get into the way of your thinking." Obi Wan's voice called to me.

"Yes." I said via telepathy. As I fought Kihara, I sensed anger and hate in her. I don't blame her. Being forced to dance for hours and hours isn't what I'd want to do for a living. Kihara Force pushed me into the wall---again. I got back on my feet and dashed towards Kihara, preparing to strike. She locked lightsabers with me, all while snickering. I pushed my lightsaber towards her, forcing her to stumble back.

"For a former Padawan, you sure fight well." Kihara complimented.

"At least I was in the Order." I countered. As Kihara kept smirking, I felt a throbbing pain in my head. I collapsed to the floor, clutching my head in pain.

"And this is why the dark side prevails, Ahsoka! You're too afraid to harm me, because you thought I was your friend." Kihara shouted as she whipped me into a Force Whirlwind.

Sure, Kihara was my friend, but that doesn't mean I can't hurt her, can I? The Jedi only use the Force for defense and knowledge, not for attack. But the very thought of having to harm my friend cut deeper than a scar.

"The Jedi use the Force for defending themselves and gaining knowledge, never for attacking, Kihara. Don't make me hurt you." I said. Then, using the Force to break out of the Force Whirlwind, I got back onto my feet.

"Grrrr, you little brat! Eat glass!" Kihara Force threw glass shards at me. I dashed away from it just in time. I then used the Force to choke Kihara, who was struggling to breathe. I raised her into the air. Anger was bubbling in my system.

"Do not call me a little brat." I scolded as I threw Kihara toward the edge of the surface. She saved herself from falling into lava by grabbing the edge of the surface.

"I trusted you, Kihara, and you betrayed me...for that...scum!" I struggled to get the words out of my mouth.

"Long live the Empire!" Kihara shouted in reply. For a minute, I was tempted to say something back to her, but I couldn't force myself to do that or kill her. Instead, I ran. Far away from Kihara and Palpatine's HQ.

Anakin's POV

"You fight well...Anakin." Palpatine said as we locked lightsabers for the nth time.

"Do you think you can sway me over with compliments like that?" I asked.

"I'm being serious." Palpatine said right before I kicked him in the nuts. While he was wincing in pain, I Force jumped to higher ground. By higher ground, I mean latching myself onto a chandelier hanging from above.

"Your lust for power will be your demise, Emperor!" I shouted.

"And your foolishness will be yours." Palpatine threw his lightsaber at the chandelier, but I got away in the nick of time. I landed on the ground with my own two feet. The chandelier shattered into millions of pieces upon landing.

"Ha. That was all for nothing." I sneered as I ignited my lightsaber. Palpatine and I continued our fight and I was eventually disarmed. My lightsaber fell into the depths of hell.

"Ha! You've got no lightsaber, Anakin! What are you gonna do?" Palpatine snickered as he brandished his lightsaber towards me. I found myself stuck in a corner with Palpatine closing in.

It's now or never. Either I defeat this monster, or I let him defeat me. But if the galaxy is to be truly safe, I must defeat Palpatine. But what will I do now that I've got no lightsaber?

---

Author's Note: So the duel between Ahsoka and Kihara ended in stalemate. Now, that leaves the duel between Anakin and Palpatine. Since Anakin's lost his lightsaber, what will he do? The fate of the galaxy rests in his hands...

The above song is Another One Bites the Dust by Queen. C'mon, a lot of people died in the story. Dean, Windu, Plo...etc, etc.