The One

Ahsoka's POV

"Hey! Anybody there?" I called.

"Ahsoka!" Lux and Rex appeared to greet me. "Everything alright?"

"How's Anakin?"

"He told us to leave him. Haven't seen him since." Rex shrugged. I rested my head on Rex's shoulder.

"Ahsoka, what's wrong?" Lux asked.

"Kihara, the new Sith apprentice. She was my friend, and she betrayed me. She challenged me to a duel and she said I was afraid to hurt her, because I thought she was my friend. I'm not even sure if I should've hurt her." I let a tear trickle down my cheek.

"I understand, Ahsoka. It's hard to stand up to our enemies, but harder to stand up to our friends. The Jedi are taught to never use the Force for attack. But the important thing is that you fought the good fight." Lux rubbed my back a little bit.

"Ahsoka!" Obi Wan called. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Turns out one of my friends is the new Sith apprentice." I said with a rather gloomy tone. "I feel stupid for even trusting her."

"You're not stupid. This friend of yours who betrayed you isn't even worth trusting, anyway." Obi Wan said.

"And good thing it wasn't Anakin." Rex shrugged.

"Speaking of Anakin...he needs our help. He's struggling against Palpatine. I can sense it." I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"Help him, we cannot, for fight Sidious on his own, he must." Yoda appeared.

Anakin's POV

"And now, you will die!" Palpatine ascended a few hundred feet in the air. I got to my feet, only for Palpatine to come crashing back down, not with a fizz, but with a BANG! He then proceeded to Force throw two chandeliers at me. I was then Force pushed into the wall. I swear, one more time and I'm gonna get a concussion...

"My head..." I muttered under my breath. Palpatine then mercilessly Force gripped my body and slammed it violently against the wall. I then was swept into a Force Whirlwind. It felt kind of peaceful actually, after all of the wall slamming I've been doing...

"You know, Anakin, I didn't think you'd see through my lies." Palpatine chuckled.

"You talk bullshit, Palpatine. Did anyone ever tell you that?" I countered.

"As a matter of fact, no." Palpatine said with offense. I then used the Force to break out of the Force Whirlwind. It was only then that I felt something cold against my skin. I rolled up my sleeve, only to notice Windu's lightsaber attached to my glove. Suddenly, I felt a surge of confidence come back into my system. Convenient!

"Bring it on, Emperor!" I ignited Windu's lightsaber, which felt much different from mine.

"Where did you get that?"

"Oh, I just picked it up." I said casually. It was true. Before leaving for Mustafar, I found Windu's lightsaber on the floor and just picked it up. Obi Wan said I could keep it.

Palpatine dashed towards me, ready to strike, but I blocked his lightsaber with mine. We continued dueling until I found myself playing hide and seek with him.

"Come out, Anakin Skywalker...you know you can't hide forever." He taunted. At that moment, I leap from my hiding spot, ready to strike him down, but Palpatine read my mind and defended himself with his lightsaber. This led to more dueling until Palpatine Force pushed me and sent me tumbling down a flight of stairs. Windu's lightsaber rolled out of my hand and landed at the bottom of the stairs just as Palpatine began throwing chandeliers at me.