Chapter Two

KIANA FRAY

He was here again with his friends. He kept his eyes on me most of the time and I felt a little frightened but safe at the same time. If that were even a thing.

"One more goal and we win come on Kay!"

It was like everything around me had stopped. It was just the net, ball and I. I pushed myself to run harder and faster and soon enough I kicked the ball into the net. I heard a whistle blow and soon enough everyone around me cheered. My teammates lifted me over their shoulders as we celebrated our win to get into nationals. I was soon set down and everyone walked towards their parents. I didn't bother to look for the mystery boy seeing as he was gone by halftime. So, I made my way to the bench and grabbed my phone out. I pulled up Simon's contact, pressed the green button and he immediately answered as always.

"Kiana Hello," he greeted.

"Hey, where are you and Clary? I thought you guys were coming," I frowned. "Big game of the season you know."

"Sorry, I forgot, I went to pick up Clary's birthday gift and she's at her Art thing. Meet me at the cafe though," Simon said.

I looked up at the sunny sky.

"Okay, I'll meet you there," I said.

"I'll stay on the phone until you get here," Simon said. "So nothing happens to you."

"Simon we both know if anyone messes with me I will give them a good kick to the crotch," I chuckled.

"We don't need Luke bailing you out again on those accounts Kiana," Simon chuckled.

"That man asked for it Simon," I retort.

I continued walking down the sidewalk with my bag over my shoulder. I looked down at the ground and then I was shoved to the ground. I saw an entourage of people wearing black walk by me. One blonde guy, one brunette and a girl. It was the brunette who's been watching me. Well he's a douche bag.

"Thanks for knocking me down you prick," I cursed. "Asshole."

The two guys turned around and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and got off from the sidewalk. I ignored their intense stare and continued to walk.

"What happened," Simon asked.

"Some rude prick bumped into me and I fell. Anyways, we made it to nationals. I made the winning goal," I said.

"I am so proud of you," Simon said.

A small smile crept onto my face. I entered the small shop and hung up on Simon who had has back turned on me.

"What the hell," he muttered.

"Boo!"

Simon jumped in his seat and turned around. He rolled his eyes but pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm all sweaty," I complained.

"I'm a guy, it's cool," Simon said.

I then saw Clary's red hair enter the shop. A frown on her face.

"Give me the professors' names and I... I will end them," Simon said.

I laughed. Simon couldn't kill a fly. He was as harmless as Niall in One Direction. I cock my head to the side and raise my eyebrow.

"You know with a scathing email to the dean," Simon finished.

"That sounds more like you," I said. "But I will kick their ass."