Chapter Three

Kiana

"So, what did mom want," I ask as Clary enters my room.

She looked around the room at the paintings I drew.

"Some family heirloom do you have a tattoo design problem," Clary asked.

"My problem isn't that," I said.

I looked around the room filled with the same symbol.

"We should get ready before mama bear locks us in," Clary chuckled.

"She just cares Clary," I chuckle.

Clary retreated to her room. My thoughts were on the brunette boy once again. I shook my head, he's a prick. I quickly took a shower feeling clean and fresh. I removed the towel from my hair and body. I slipped my black laced undergarments on. I walked towards my closet and looked through my clothes.

After I fixed my hair and did my makeup, I gathered my stuff. I could hear the sound of Luke's voice as well as Clary's. I exit my bedroom and jump onto Luke's back.

"She's doing this again," Luke chuckled.

"Duh," I giggle.

I hop off his back and watch as he and Clary go and talk. I saw my adoptive mom sitting on the sofa, her legs crossed. I sat beside her.

"Mom, are you okay," I asked.

Mom looked me in the eyes and smiled. She handed me something and sighed.

"You're apart of my family, it is only fair you have a family heirloom as well sweetie. Don't lose it and keep it with you at all times please," she said. "It's called a stele."

I pulled her in for a hug and nodded.

"I promise," I whispered.

"Please you and Clary watch out for each other," Mom said. "So mostly watch over Clary."

"You know I always do mom," I smile.

"I know," she sighed.

I retreated from the hug and smiled at mom.

"We will, I promise. Are you sure you're okay," I asked.

"I'm fine sweetheart. Watch my wild child," she smiled.

"Clarissa Adele Fray, hurry up," I said.

"Hold your horses," Clary said.

"Happy Birthday Clary," Luke said. "And I got you these. Spray paint."

"Perfect," Clary said.

"If I catch any of that paint on the walls Kiana and Clary, I will arrest you," Luke said.

"It was one time and I was cleaning up," I sigh.

"Besides they're for Simon's van," Clary said. "Kiana and I are insisting the rename the band."

"Oh yes please," Mom said.

"Vans have walls," I smirk.

"Yeah, we know," Clary chuckled.

Luke pulled me in for a hug and chuckled.

"Did your mom talk to you guys about that," Luke asked.