Chapter Fourty Six

Kiana Branwell

Alec and I remain in the training room as we share small kisses between one another as we train together. Like the good old times.

"I really missed this us not fighting," Alec said.

"Me to," I smile.

"I love you," we say in unison.

I heard someone clear their throat and we pull away and see Maryse and Robert.

"What have you done, Alec," Maryse asks.

I roll my eyes and stay out of this family argument.

"To us, this family," She continues.

"This isn't about you," Alec said.

"Of course it is. You are either being selfish or naive. This wedding was your plan from the start. And now you have humiliated us in front of the most respected members of the Clave," Maryse continued.

Alec held my hand in his as he felt my fists clenching in anger. How dare she say things like this to Alec?

"I don't even recognize you anymore," she spat.

"I'm the same person I've always been," Alec said. "Now everything's just out in the open."

"And all for a girl who was unwanted," Maryse said.

His mother walks away. Her words really stung and I can sense that Robert knew it affects me to.

"Just give her time you two," Robert said.

"And you," Alec asks.

"I don't really understand this yet, but I do see that you two are in love," Robert said.

"I love Alec and I am willing to die for Alec. I put my life on the line for Isabelle. I put my life on the line for Alec and Jace and even Max, Robert. If that's not love I don't know what it is," I said.

"Right. I better go check on mom," Robert said.

Robert left the room leaving us alone.

"What she said isn't true. I want you and your family wants you biological and all," Alec said.

I kiss his cheek.

"I have a sister to thank," I smile.

"Go," Alec smiled. "I hope things get better for you two."

"I'm sure they will," I smile.

I kiss him on his lips before running off to Lydia's room. I open the door and found Lydia on the floor passed out.

"Lydia," I gasp.

I rush towards her and lift her head into my lap. I brush her similar blonde hair out of her face and feel around for a pulse.

"Lydia wake up," I gasp. "Please. I need you."

She didn't move.

"Lydia, I am going to find whoever did this to you and I will hurt them for hurting you. You're my big sister and I need you. There I said it. I need you. I need you to be there for me when I can't be strong anymore. I need you to tell me everything will be okay when I know it won't be. Lydia wake the hell up," I said.

No response.

"Fuck it," I mutter.

I gently set her head down on the floor and run out and I spot Hodge.

"Hodge help me," I call.

Hodge rushed into the room and closes the door behind him. Then everything went black.