Chapter Twelve

Kiana Fray

I watched as my bestfriend hungrily made out with that vampire Camille. My fist were clenched as I glared at her. I was tied to a chair for almost decapitating her head off three times for what she did to Simon. Did Simon help? No he watched as she shoved me into a chair and Raphael tied me to it.

"Why are you staring at me like you're going to kill me," Camille said.

Because the moment I get out of this chair I will.

"Who? Little Ol' me," I asked sarcastically. "When the Clave finds out what you did you're dead. Or if I ever get out of these restraints oh you're so dead. I was fine with Vamps before but now I want you and specifically you dead."

Truth is I now have a hate for some vampires. I hate the way they crave and feed off of blood. I couldn't stand the thought of blood entering my body other than my own blood. Camille rolled her eyes and commenced making out with Simon. I fumbled around on the chair I was tied to trying to get out of the hold. Camille lifted her head and looked at me.

"She's making noise again," Camille said.

"Do your worst. I triple fucking dare you," I challenge.

She rose an eyebrow and smirked. Simon's eyes widen as he looks between Camille and I.

"Let her go," Camille said.

Raphael untied me and I jump from the chair and grab Camille by the neck and choke her. She looked right at Simon.

"You're going to let her hurt me like this," she asked.

Simon looked back and forth between Camille and I. He shook his head no and slumped further into the couch.

"I would never hurt my sister ever again," Simon said.

"Get him," Camille ordered.

I watch as another Vamp approaches Simon and I don't know how but I throw Camille's body to the male vampire. I grab Simon by the hand and push him behind me. I raise my fist as more vampires enter.

Alec. Hurry the freak up.

Before Camille could command her goons she sniffed the air and looked at the door.

"I smell angel blood," Camille said.

Alec please let that be you.

"Please Alec. Hurry," I think.

"I'm coming as fast as I can hang tight."

I turn to check on Simon to see if he was okay but he wasn't with me. I turn around and see Camille holding a knife to his neck.

"If you want Simon to live I want you to drink that blood there," Camille said.

"Are you mental," I hiss.

Camille's tongue licked Simon's neck and she placed a soft kiss on it as well. All I know is the next second I lift up a cup of blood and place it against my lips. A victorious smirk formed in her lips as she laughed.

"Let's see how you like the taste of blood shall we," Camille smirked.

Camille's hold on me was to good. Simon was my weakness for he was my best friend. My brother. I drink the crimson blood as warm tears fall down my cheek.