Chapter Twenty Six

Kiana Fray

Alec, Isabelle and I were all inside the surveillance room. Keeping our eyes peeled for Valentine and making up my mind on what's right for Simon. I was about to leave the room when Alec and Isabelle stopped me.

"You can't leave, Valentine," Isabelle said.

"I don't give a flying fuck about Valentine. He can come after me after Clary after freaking Dumbledore himself and I'll have his head detached from his body the second he is near me and as for Camille she better be halfway across the world right now," I snapped.

I panted heavily and unclenched my fists. I watched the Lightwoods stare at me.

"I did it again, didn't I," I asked.

They nodded.

"I'm sorry this is just way to much stress for me," I sighed.

Alec pulled me in for a hug and held me tightly.

"I love you and I stand by what you want," Alec said.

"Who's Dumbledore," Isabelle asked.

"Bloody Hell Izzy," I sighed. "I need to have a Harry Potter marathon with you."

Alec held me in his arms a little longer. I felt my heart slowly breaking. Alec led me to his bedroom and had me sit down on the bed. He kneeled in front of me and held my hands.

"Talk to me about it," Alec said.

A small tear rolled down my cheek. Alec used his thumb to wipe it.

"Simon, Clary and I we were like the Golden Trio. We always did everything together. He accepted me for who I am and not for my popularity because I was in sports. Simon and I always had each other's backs and I feel so lost without him. He taught me how to ride a bike he taught me how to trust and 'manners' not that I didn't have them. Simon taught me the fundamentals of Soccer and without him doing that I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm not ready to let him go but I know this isn't what he'd want he would think he's a monster," I cried.

"Love, no matter what you do, Simon will know that you love and care for him," Alec said.

I looked Alec in his eyes.

"You really think so," I sniffled.

"I know so," Alec said.

Alec kissed me on the lips and pulled away.

"I love you Alec," I sniffled.

"I love you Kiana," Alec said.

A knock was heard on the bedroom door. Alec stood up and opened it. It was Clary and Jace.

"Yes," I asked.

"I'm going to talk to Simon's mom she keeps calling me," Clary said.

"You too huh," I ask.

Clary nodded. I stood up and hugged Clary.

"Well we can go together," I said.

Clary looked down.