Chapter Twenty Five

Kiana Fray

Kiana Fray

I stared at Simon's lifeless body laying in Raphael's arms. I slowly walked towards him and take Simon into my own arms.

"Simon, Simon wake up please," I whispered, my voice cracking. "I need you to wake up now. I need you. I need you to tell me everything will be okay. I need you Simon. Please."

Silence.

"Simon. You can't leave me remember our plans. After after I gain tons of money from this soccer career you, Clary and I were going to make your music and Clary's art a thing we were going to be together all of us. You can't leave me Simon not now," I sobbed. "Not when I need you the most."

I let out one of those loud and heartbroken screams into the air as I pull Simon closer to me and held his cold body in my arms. I heard the doors open but I didn't dare look up.

"Who's on the ground," Jace asked.
"Why are you here?"

I looked up. My eyes met Jace and Alec's. Clary's eyes traveled down to the body I was holding and she ran towards us. Clary wrapped her arms around Simon and I as we sobbed over his body.

"This is all your fault Clary," I sobbed.

"My fault how is any of this my fault it's your fault," Clary snapped.

I gently let Simon lay down and stood up. Clary followed after me. I clenched my fists and felt a fire burn inside of me.

"It's your fault because you pulled us all into this! Your mother had to get kidnapped. You had to be the daughter of an evil man. You had to lead Simon on thinking that more than a friendship would happen. You're so oblivious. Simon and I cared for you Clarissa. We would die for you and it seems like Simon did," I cried.

Clary scoffed. She then shoved me back and I punched her across the face.

"Kiana," Alec yells.

"Clary stop," Jace yelled.

"STAY OUT OF THIS," Clary and I yell.

Clary faces me and I glare at her.

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT," Clary yelled

"BECAUSE SIMON WAS MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. HE DIED FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE CALLED. YOU WERE MESSING AROUND WITH JACE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING. SIMON AND I HAVE BOTH BEEN KIDNAPPED AND I PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE TO PROTECT SIMON. I ANSWERED HIS CALL AND IF YOU WEREN'T SO STUPID I COULD HAVE LEFT AND SAVED HIM FROM ALL OF THIS. HOW ARE WE GOING TO BREAK THIS TO HIS MOTHER AND SISTER. DAMN IT CLARY. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST SOMETHING. I LOST MY PARENTS, I LOST JOCELYN AND NOW I LOST SIMON. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALIZE THAT THIS PLANET WE LIVE ON IS NOT PLANET FUCKING CLARISSA," I screamed.