2: Chapter 17

Masky

Hoody just left and I felt him take my heart, soul and mind with him. Ripping it out of me, dragging it across the floor and out the front door. When I looked at him it looked like it took every strength he had in his body to not go to me. I want him to come to me, but Hoody is a honest man and he will keep his word even if it means that it will hurt him.

I sat my depressing self on the couch and just stared at the blank tv screen. The same screen that had shown a different side of Hoody. I need to figure out what it was, but it will be hard since Hoody and I weren't aloud near each other. I was too mad at Slendy to ask him. If I saw his face again, I think I might go psycho.

My mind wandered off somewhere and my eyes lost focus. Will I ever recover from this? No. Do I have a chance to be with Hoody? If I do it secretly than that would be a yes, other wise, no.

Slendy apeared next to me and I glared at him like I was shooting daggers into his blank face. So much for going pshyco, that would have put me out of my misery for Slendy would have taken away my immortal core. It was growning weak from lack of hunting.

"You need to go out now, you are growing weaker by the minute." I just ignored him. I don't care. "Masky this is not wise of you." I still didn't say anything to him. Slendy signed loudily. "Okay Masky I will lend a bargain. I will let you go hunt with Hoody one last time. You may have the day with him until the first brush of the early orange sun has hit the top chimney is that understood?" I looked over at Slendy to see if he was telling the truth.  he looked like he was.

I nodded and he got up. "Good I will go fetch Hoody and you two will be on your way. Remember this is the last time I will allow this. If you two get caught, you will get caught, this separation will become deeper. I will erase Hoody's memory of you." I gasped. "You can't do that." Slendy nodded. "If I have the power to do it, then that means I can. Hoody is coming I have sent him a telepathic note. He knows the rules and that his memory is at stake if you do something stupid."

Slendy disappeared and I flicked him off even though he wasn't there. Hoody burst through the doors and jumped onto me. "MASKY, IM SO SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I DIDN'T WANT THIS EITHER, OH GOD MASKY I LOVE YOU!" I held him to me so he wouldn't go anywhere.

My shirt felt wet like someone splashed a bucket of water on my shoulder and I pulled Hoody's face to me.

"Hoody, I love you. We may not have forever anymore, but at least I get a day with you." Hoody held my hand and leaned down to kiss me. Oh god how I missed this. I miss Hoody touching me, kissing me, being by me. I pulled him closer and he straddled my legs. "Get a room."

We both turned to find Jeff and Dash. What were they doing here,  and why were they together? Those two could never get along. Hoody started to get up, but I pulled him back down which caused him to blush and put his Hood on tightly and hold it in place. We were here first.

"Hey, can't you see we're busy." Jeff rolled his eyes and whispered something to Dash who widened her eyes. "Hoody broke up with you?" Hoody sniffled and I pulled him down to my chest and covered his ears, which were hidden underneath his hood. "HEY, CAN YOU GUYS JUST, I DONT KNOW, LEAVE!" Jeff laughed and Left. Dash lingered a little bit, giving us a confused look, but then ran after Jeff.

I pulled Hoody away from my chest and took off his hood. Hoody was crying again. "I really am-" I cut him off by kissing his bottom lip and moving a hand up his shirt. He whimpered and kissed me back. "Hoody we only get today. I don't want to hear an apology, it will just remind me of what happened." Hoody nodded and leaned down to kiss me. We stayed like that for a minute before we both stopped to breath. "I think we should go hunting and save this for last." "Yeah." Hoody got off me and I wanted to pull him down again, but we really needed to hunt. We we're both low.