3: Chapter 27

Hoody

"NO, WAY!" Brady laughed at my outburst. We we're playing truth or dare and so far the things I found out about her, made me think of her less innocently. 

She covered her laughter with the back of her hand and sighed. "Okay, okay. My turn." She looked past me as if thinking something of the perfect question. "Truth or dare." Brady smiled wide at both questions. It seems ineither mattered which on I picked because she had a good one for each of them. I didn't want to look like a woose."Dare." Her smile grew wider. "I dare you to take off your entire hoody and don't wear it for two hours. You ways where it around. I've only seen your face once and that's when I barged in. So no, you have to walk around bare chested with no mask." She smirked and I gave a small smile of relief.

I was expecting something dreadful, but this was okay. I smirked and took off my Hood. The cold sent shiveres through my body and I wrapped my arns around myself. "All right. Truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to.....let me use your powers for thirty minutes." Her eyes widened. "All WHAT, THAT IS TOTALLY NOT FAIR!" I smirked and narrowed my eyes. "If you don't do it, I win." She grumbled something and sighed. "You win. I can't give up my powers to you, even if it is for only thirty minutes." I laughed.

Then the room was red and all the furniture turned black. "WHAT-" Her hands clamped over my mouth. "Shut it." It seemed like she was listening to something, but I couldn't hear anything, it was silent, like the room Zelgo put me in. I shuddered at the thought and waited for Brady to snap out of her intense listening.

The room faded back to normal and she pushed a few strands of black hair behind her ears. "It seems Masky's on his way right now." "What." She gave me a hopeful smile and nodded. "He's on his way to save you." I grabbed my hood and put it on. Feeling a little ting of guilt for having taken it off infront of someone other than Masky. "But....But how is he gonna get me out of here?" She embraced me and whispered in my ear. "He'll get you out. Just get ready to leave. I'll help you." I pulled away and looked into her eyes. They had sadness, happiness and dissapointment mixed in them. Could she leave or was she stuck in here forever?

"Brady, are you okay?" She smiled and patted my shoulder. "I am fine, just happy for you. Come one. You need to start getting rid of all these extra things we got." She handed me a card that said, "Disapapître" "Just touch an object you need to give away, and say this alright." I nodded.

She got up, brushed herself off and went to get rid of some of my extra stuff. "Can you leave?" She stiffened and turned her head. Brady's once aqua eyes slowly faded to black. "I can't leave. This is were I was made." I cringed at her state and hoped her eyes would return normal, but they stayed like that. She returned to what she was doing.

She was made here. That means she's apart of my body. Of course she can't leave. That was the most stupid question. I pulled out stuff and started making them go away. I should at least comfort Brady until I leave. She'll be stuck with Max and he doesn't talk to anyone.

"Hey Brady, I'm sorry, I should've known." She gave me a grateful smile and her eyes were aqua again. The room turned black and red again, then faded. She gasped and her eyes went brighter. "You might be staying here for awhile longer. There's been a slight delay." I stopped what I was doing and gave her my complete attention.

If something happened to Masky, I swear I will bust out of here myself and kill whoever hurt my Masky. I gritted my teeth. "What happened." "Masky is coming...with some of his friends,  but Max has a plan to kill them all....with his top soldiers." I dropped the glass globe I was holding, but before it could crash to the ground, Brady said a different word and it disappeared.

She put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Their gonna be okay. I know it." I just stared at the ground and walked over to my bed. If anything happened to my friends it will be all my fault. I should've been more careful. No I need to get ready. I know they'll win. "Come on we need to start up again. I don't want to keep them waiting when they get here." Brady smiled  at my confidence and kept doing her thing.

Masky will be here. He's Slendy's top proxies and he's the love of my life. We've been seperated for weeks, but my love for him hasn't changed. He'll be here. I have the alot of faith in him.

I continued cleaning with Brady. I'll miss her the most. She's the only one I'll miss when I get out of here.