3: Chapter 21

Hoody

I was way deep inside my conscious, stuffed in the back of the corner. I hope Masky comes soon. I miss him a lot and I don't know what I'll be without him. I started to cry, but I knew the only person that could really hear me was Max. He could turn me on mute at anytime, but for some reason he didn't. I never knew I had someone inside me till now. Except our roles were switched.

I tucked my knees to my chest and put my head down. I don't want to stay here forever. Now I knew how Max felt and I didn't want anyone to have to go through this, but I needed my body back first to figure that out. I turned on the TV that played the outside world and saw myself looked up at someone. It was that mystery guy, and based on Max's tboughts his name was....Stranger? I've never heard of him before. I turned up the volume and listened to their conversation. I didn't have anything better to do.

It seems that Max really likes Stranger based on his emotions and Stranger really likes him too. This made me think of Masky and how he was doing. Was he on his way right now, was he gonna think of a plan first? As long as he was coming I don't care what he does. I hate it in here and I want to figure out how Max can get his own body. He can keep the extra power, I don't want it.

Stranger leaned down and kissed me/Max on the lips. I can feel what Max feels physically so I felt the press of his lips on mine. I touches my lips with my hand and felt shame. For some reason, this made me feel guilty, like I was cheating on Masky or something. Stranger blushed and I turned off the TV. I know tonight they will be doing more of that. I will have to go through it wether I like it or not. At least I don't have to watch it, but feeling is worst then watching.

I got comfortable in the dark corner and felt my eyes grow heavy. I felt something soft come from beneath me and red covers fell on top of me. I guess my brain had some pity on me. I fluffed the small bed a little and closed my eyes. I just hope this is temporary. Staying here might make me crazy.

There are no doors, windows, other rooms. It is just darkness, no lights not even gray. If Max did it, forever how many years. I can do it too. With that a lamp formed out of no were and turned on. I guess the more I excepted this, the more stuff I got. I laid down on my bed, it was only temporary.

The lamp turned off and I was engulfed in darkness again. I closed my eyes and dreamed of the mansion and everybody in it. I missed everybody, even Slendy. All though he was a jerk most times, all the time. He was still sorta family to me and I knew he would help me try to get out. I'm one of his top proxies, he can't bare to lose me.

I felt gulfs of pleasure take over me and crunched into a ball. Max and Stranger were probably doing something. I should have expected this. I knew it was coming, but I brushed it away. Max was about to hit his climax because I felt it too. I didn't want to make a sound, but a quiet moan escaped.

I hope they don't do that every day. Suddenly tired of what happened I got under the covers again and tried to go to sleep. It took me awhile, but I finally slept a dream less sleep.

I couldn't tell if it was morning, evening, the afternoon. The room was always dark. I turned on the lamp and white walls

started to show. An image of what happened with Zelgo appeared in my head and I started to panic. When nothing happened I got out of bed  and felt the walls they were a little warm. I guess I wasn't in a dark room after all.

Even though it wasn't blue, green or anything colorful I was just thankful it wasn't black. I turned on the Tv and found Max fast asleep with Stranger behind him holding his waist. So it was still morning time. I turned the TV off and sat on my bed.

It seems I will be here awhile. A stove appeared and just like that, the empty space was covered with objects and the room now looked like a small apartment. I sighed and silently thanked my brain for doing this for me.

I stretched my arms and went towards the fridge. I need to be patient that's it. Masky will come, it might be awhile, but I know he will come. Tears brimmed my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away.

I need to stop acting childish and except this fate that has been  placed on me. I felt something touch my lips and gave a sigh. They were up.

Today is going to be a long day.

shoutout to my friend: xmiraa_boox

School is more busy than I thought.  -.-*