3: Chapter 25

Masky

"MASKY OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!" How could Slendy be such a Jerk. I remember everything now. Thanks to Jack, Ben, Jeff, Pinkamena and Dash. I remember who Hoody was, I remember that he was the love of my life. I remember that he needed me. I remember all the troubles we went through. And I let two weeks pass by, with Hoody trapped in his body. Probably in a dark abyss, all alone. It probably drove him mad. It certainly would make me go crazy.

I growled under my breath as I packed a bag with some things I need for a two day trip. Jack, Ben, Jeff, Pinkamena, and Dash were coming with me. Although I refused many times they still persisted to come. I told them they better not slow me down and we were only gonna stop to sleep and that was going to be a one time thing because I'm not waiting any longer to see Hoody. If they feel the need to come back,

I wasn't gonna stop them. I'm not heading back till I get Hoody.

"MASKY, YOU BETTER OPEN UP NOW! I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!" We were using a special room, even Slendy couldn't reach with his power. This room doesn't even let you use power in it or agaisnt it. You have to do  everything manually.

I motioned for everyone to hurry up. "Come on, we need to leave now." Pinkamena struggled to get her huge pink bag on her back. "I'm trying, but this bag is really heavy." Dash helped her and Pink sighed in relief. Dash shook her head. "I told you to only take what you need. Not everything you don't need." Pink pouted and kicked at the floor. "But I do need all this stuff." Dash rolled her eyes and shrugged on her light bag. She had the least stuff out of all of us. It seems she doesn't need many things.

Jack smiled down at Nina who snuck into the room earlier. Before Slendy arrived. She wanted in to, but I already had five people to look after. Pink should count as two. Even Jack told Nina to stay behind because he didn't want her getting hurt. He gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry it's only two days." He set his bag down an and wrapped his arms around her waist. She sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It will feel like a week to me. I really want to go with you so we will not be seperated." She leaned up to kiss him.

I turned away to see Jeff and Ben fighting over an  empty bag. They haven't even started packing yet. I am not gonna be delayed. "HURRY UP YOU IDIOTS OR I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU BEHIND!" Both proxies turned towards me and quickly started throwing random junk into each of there bags.

Dash and Pink were ready to go. Thank God. Jack was standing next to Nina by the window, both of them saying their good byes and sharing one last passionate kiss before Nina jumped out the window using her advanced gymnastics skills to land in the next window below. Which was her room. Jack was ready. If only Ben and Jeff were. I swear I will leave them behind if they don't get a move on. "I'm only letting you use this bag because we need to hurry." Ben smirked at that excuse. "Oh, well I thought it was because I took it from you. You haven't learned your lesson have-" I cut him off. "We're leaving." Jack, Pink and Dash jumped out the window with me following. A few seconds later Jeff and Ben were right behind us, bags hanging from one shoulder.

"Okay, I think it would be faster if Jeff, you got on Pinkamena and Ben, you got on Dash." Jeff glared at me. "Why do I get the pink horse?" Pinkamena kicked him hard in the stomach, causing him to fall over on her and become unconscious. Well that was quick. "You gonna, because he wanna." She glared at Jacks peaceful, sleeping face. Ben didn't want that to happen to him so he quickly got on Dash. Jack put Jeff more securely on Pink so he wouldn't fall off during the ride.

Jack's phone rang,  he read the message and glanced at me. "We better hurry, Nina sent me a message. Slendy's about to-" All of a sudden we heard a loud metal crash and smoke came out of the window we just  came out of. The door almost hit Jack before he quickly jumped away. "LETS GO!" We all started running. We only had a %20 chance of escaping Slendy now. He owned the woods and he could catch up to us easily. Dash took the air while Jack jumped from the trees.