Hooded with a Mask: Coming Back

Slendy paced behind his desk and would once in awhile mutter something incoherent. Ticci Toby, Hoody, Masky, Pinkamena, Dash, Insane Kyle, Nina, Eyeless Jack, Ben and Jeff all stood around the room, waiting for an explanation. They were called to Slendy's room five minutes ago for something important and rushed over as soon as they could, dropping what ever they were doing.

Ben was getting irritated and he started rapping his fingers on the wall. "Slendy, whats going on, I'm getting tired of standing." Slendy sent him a glare and pointed at one of the two seats situated in front of his desk. "Then sit." Hoody felt like grabbing Masky's hand, but he couldn't.

Masky broke up with him awhile ago, says he needed space and that he was affecting his combat skills. Hoody looked down at his shoes and stopped thinking about it once he felt tears on the verge of falling. Nina spoke up, feeling a little bit agitated. "Slendy what's going on?" The black suited man stopped pacing and placed both hands on the desk. "They're coming, Alice Mad and Jane. There coming here, and they're coming after Hoody and Masky." The room seemed to break of it's tension as Slendy named the two girls. Jeff laughed and shook his head. "We can take them, it's not like it's the whole army again."

Slendy growled and sent a wave of electric shock in Jeff's direction causing Jeff to grab his head in pain. "Alice and Jane are coming to get those two," He pointed at Hoody and Masky. "Because they have one of the three pieces of Max." Hoody and Masky looked at each other in confusion then looked back at Slendy. "How is that possible?" Slendy looked at Masky with an amused gaze. He was obviously going to enjoy what he was going to say next. "You, have one of the pieces, because when you kissed Hoody to bring him back, you accidently sucked up some of his power and the bond you two had strengthened the power, but since your no longer together the power inside you is still there, but no longer as powerful."

Masky gimaced and Hoody sniffed as he heard the truth of their relationship again. "But that's not what I was going to say. You see one other person has the third piece and their coming here with Alice and Jane to get the peices, put them back in Hoody, and bring Max back to life permenatly." Everyone gasped and Hoody looked scared at the thought of Max taking over his body for good. He could barley get the next words out, because he was too scared to know who it would be that was going to try and take over his body.

"Who-who is it?...The one that has the third piece." Slendy started pacing again and for once in a long time he looked deeply worried. "Stranger. He has it because he kissed you. Do you remember that Hoody?" The hooded proxy nodded and flinched at the memory of him kisssing the Masky look-alike. "I thought I killed him." Slendy shook his head at Masky and placed his hands behind his back.

"He was only playing with you Masky, he could've done so much more. I'm surprised none of you died, especially you Masky. But I'm even more surprised he held back. Stranger is not holding back this time. He's coming over here and he's going to revive Max back, whether you like it or not.

Stranger is coming back to revive Max, but he needs Hoody and Masky to do it. Masky broke up with Hoody and they are no longer what they once were. Slendy soon realizes that he needs them back together so can create the powerful bond they had and defeat Stranger. Will this situation bring them closer together or tear them even more apart?

Title:

Hooded with a Mask: Coming Back

Started today ^.-