3: Chapter 23

Max

Stranger was taking me somewhere. I probably should be planing an attack right now, but I did need to spend time with him, especially after what happened last night.

I blushed at the thought and waited for Stranger outside. Today was nice, even though it was blacker than a black cat, I was still happy about it. I've been kept up in a small space for so long I almost forgot what the moon looked like. All I remember about it, was that it was a circle and it was pure white. It was our sun here.

Stranger stepped outside and took my hand. "You ready." "I think I should be asking you that. But yes, I am ready. We're you taking me." Stranger put on his mask to hide his smile. But his eyes gave it all away. "You'll know when you get there." I rolled my eyes. Typical Stranger. I don't like surprises. Ever since Zelgo and Slendy attacked me off guard, I've been alert ever since. This was almost over the line, but I trusted Stranger so I'll let him lead me this once. "Fine." "Close your eyes." "Okay not telling me where we are going is border line already. Closing my eyes is out of the question. I just can't be that trusted with anyone anymore." Stranger's eyes softened and he leaned

down and kissed me passionately. "I understand." He whispered in my ear, as we pulled apart.

He led me down the hill and through broken cities. This was taking a bit long. I needed to know where we were going now. I was starting to think Stranger got us lost. Before I could questin him on that Stranger stopped and let go of my hands, cupping them over my eyes. "Okay, I'm just gonna lead you a couple of steps to the surprise okay." I nodded. "This better be a short couple of steps." Stranger laughed under his breath and led the way.

I couldn't see anything of course and Stranger made sure of that because he kept asking me if I was trying to look through his fingures. "Okay, we're here." Stranger removed his hands from my eyes. At first I was confused. I didn't know where I was, but then memories started flooding back and I tried to hold back tears. I can't believe this place was still here. Yes the condition it was in wasn't its best, but I could see through it.

I walked around the length of the room and looked out the large floor-to-wall windows. This was the castle Stranger and I used to go to every once in awhile when weren't busy. Of course its been awhile and the time has definatly gotten to it, but it was still here. I felt the old velvety red curtains and started heading up stairs.

The gray brick walls had some wholes jn it and the old red carpet wasn't has bright and flamboyant as it used to be. I finally reached the top and gasped.

The bed chambers looked like it was brand new. Like I've been here all along. Like I was never gone. The large red, white and black bed was still standing tall on all four wood stilts. The chest in front was as golden as ever. The walk in closets doors were still a nice dark silver, like someone's been polishing them and the dresser with the big mirror was still there like it has always been.

Stranger grabbed me from behind and buried his face in my neck. His mask wasn't on any more. I blushed. "I kept this room up the most. For you, when ever you would return." I wiped a stray tear from my eye and turned in Stranger's embrace. I can't believe he did this for me. After all thoughs years I've been gone he still feels loving towards me.

I brought him down to me to kiss him and he tightened his hold on me. "I love you." Stranger smiled and moved some brown hair out of my eyes. "As do I." I smiled he pushed me against the near wall kissing me harder. Pressing his body flush agaisnt mine. "I missed.....you so much.....Max." He kissed my neck and nibbled at my ear. I gasped and tried to bring him closer. Knowing that was nearly impossible, for we were quite close.

I wrapped my legs around him and he sighed. "Stranger. ......." Best night ever.

I woke up to the feel of someone's arms around me and saw Starnger, silently snoring, with his face in my neck. Last night definitely reminded me of what Stranger and I have. We were more than just two people in love. I am for sure he is my soul mate.

I turned around and started playing with his hair. I could only imagine how much it hurt him to be separated from me and to watch Masky kiss Me/Hoody. But I know it hurt me as much as it hurt him.

Knowing that I could never have him while I was in that state. I kissed his cheek and a pink tint  washed over his face. I smiled at how I could make him feel. If only he knew how he could make me feel.

I laid my head on his shoulders and went back to sleep. I need to head back as soon as Stranger wakes up, so I can start on my plans to keep this body with Zelgo. But for now.

I'm gonna enjoy this moment.