3: Chapter 30

Hoody

Most of the room was empty except for the red couch, flat screen, a coffee table and the magical remote. Me and Brady sat down on the couch and watched some old movies.

Right now we were watching Bambii. I don't know why we were watching this, but Brady insisted. She said it would set a happy mood and I would leave with a happy mood.

I couldn't stop fidgeting and Brady noticed. "Hey, it'll be okay. I bet he's almost here." I nodded. "I'm just so anxious to see him. We've been apart so long and I'm starting to doubt that he came here because he loved me, but because it was the right thing to do. I don't think he feels the same way anymore." Brady gave me a sympathy look. "You' never know until he's here. I highly doubt his feelings passed. Your a great guy and if he doesn't feel the same way anymore  at least you know he wasn't worth it, because if he did love you he would wait an eternity for you."

I smiled at her. "Thanks Brady you always know what to say." "Hey don't metion it." Brady leaned towards me for a hug, but she accidently touched the remote and something went off. The TV switched channels and settled on the channel that showed what Max saw.

My eyes widened. He was talking to Zelgo about killing everyone. Than he talked about Masky. His voice sounded hurt and angry. "Save Masky for last. I want him to myself....I'm going to kill him myself." I gasped and Brady rushed towards the remote. Fumbling with it for a minute and finally changed it back to Bambii.

Tears welled in my eyes and I tucked my knees to my chest. Brady ran too me and gave me a big hug. "It's gonna be okay." I hiccuped and she rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay. Masky will get you out of here." I buried my head into my knees and she stood back. Brady sighed and continued rubbing my back. "B-Brady. I don't want Masky to die. I don't want him to get me anymore. I want him safe. I want him far from here." "I can't do that Hoody. No one can. If he chooses to come, than know one can change that decision." I shook my head and pushed myself off the couch and started pacing.

"You heard Max, Brady. He's going to kill Masky himself. And we both know how powerful Max is." Brady pushed herself up and looked at me reassuringly. "All will be well Hoody. You need to have confidence in Masky, that's what he needs right now. He doesn't want you thinking negatively of him. He probably wants you to give him hope and wants you to have hope in yourself as well."

I sighed and removed my hood so I could wipe my eyes. Brady let the dare about me walking around bare chested, pass since I was going through difficult thoughts and doubts.  I placed my hood back on and nodded. "Your right. I need to have more faith in Masky. He's going to need it when he gets here." Brady smiled and led me back to the couch so we could finish watching Bambii.

No matter how cute the little deer was. It didn't get my mind off of Masky and everyone else that was with him. Brady laughed as the deer fell on the ice. I need to relax. I don't need to be tense.

I got into the movie and slowly forgot about everything. "So, why are the animals talking. This movie isn't making any sense." Brady rolled her eyes and laughed. "The animals talk because the creator of the movie wanted the animals.to talk okay. Just pay attention, you might learn a message or two."

Now It was my turn to roll my eyes. "How  am I going to learn a lesson from a bunch of talking animals?" She shushed me. "Just watch and you'll see." As the movie played on, I understood what the creator was getting at, but why coudn't he just use the disgusting humans to do it. I'd make much more sense to me.

In a way I kind've related to this movie. Bambii's mom was taken away and he was alone for a bit, but then his dad came around and found him and took care of him untill, he to, became a great deer, or whatever he is and was like his dad. The movie came to an end and credits started rolling down the screen.

I heard sniffing. "Are you crying?" Brady looked away. "What! No way." I laughed and patted her back, but she just swatted my hand away. "What movie do you want to watch. It's your turn." I thought about all the movies I watched with my friends. "How about, something funny. Lets watch something by that Tyler Perry guy everyone in the human world keeps talking about. Since the underworld doesn't make any movies." Brady nodded. "Sure."

She picked a random Tyler Perry movie and plopped on the couch. "Feelin better?" I smiled. "Lots, thanks for being there for me." "No problem."

I settled on the couch and laid down on the armrest. This movie was pretty funny and at some parts I had to burry my face in the couch to stifle my laugh.

I knew Masky would come for me. And I really really hope he still loves me. As much as I do.

Because if he doesn't, I'd rather stay in here or die.