Saving her

A knock on the door brought Jimmy's attention away from the scene he was watching; his slave playing with the doll he had given her when she first arrived to him. He didn't know her name, not that it matter he wouldn't have used it anyway. The knocking continued as he walked away from his slave and to the front door.

Opening the door he saw a large man. "Hello, are you Jimmy?" 

Jimmy was hesitant to answer due to the nature of his business, "Yes, do I know you?"

"No, my name is Ben and one of my friends said that you had an object that I could get some use of. I do have a blank check to be filled out once we settle on a price," Ben hated having to wait to kill the human and get the girl to safety, who no doubt got the girl from a rouge. He could hear the heartbeat of another person and knew there was a girl definitely here.

"Please, come in so we can discuss the details," Jimmy opened the door and Ben stepped in, "Now I assume you what I am giving you use of."

Ben looked down at Jimmy holding his wolf back from killing him right here and now. "Yes, and I heard you have even trained her not to fight back," Jimmy nodded and asked Ben to fill the check out for 2,500 dollars for two hours.

Jimmy lead Ben down a set of stairs and opened a gate. Ben could already see her she looked tiny and appeared to be a young child as she played with a doll. The girl in front of him wore a tiny dress but didn't seem to be underfed.

As soon as Slave heard the gate unlock she knew Sir was here for her. He would probably want to play a game with her as he always did.

"Slave, on your feet and eyes down," she did as she was told by Sir but with her eyes down she saw two sets of shoes meaning she would not spend time with Sir but with someone else who he had chose for her.

Jimmy turned to Ben, "Will she satisfy what you need? She will do anything you want, she has had some of the best training I have seen. If by chance she doesn't behave I have hope you will discipline her accordingly." 

Ben took a deep breath making to keep is voice even, "She will, thank you." 

He looked up at her while Jimmy locked a collar around her neck, "Slave eyes up," she listened quickly, "you will be playing with Ben today and if you are a good girl perhaps I shall give you a blanket. Do you understand me?" 

She nodded her head, "Yes Sir."

Jimmy slapped Ben on his back, "I shall return in two hours to collect you." 

Ben had to think quickly, "Wait, I want to test her and I would like you to be here for it." 

Jimmy stopped walking away, "Of course."

Ben walked close to the girl who they didn't even know the name of, "Close your eyes and look down." 

Looking at Jimmy she didn't know who to listen to. "Slave I believe he told you to do something!" She quickly dropped her head and shut her eyes. Once Ben saw this he walked over to Jimmy and hit him square in the face knocking him out. 

Ben mind linked the others who were waiting outside "Come in now." 

He looked back at the girl. "Open your eyes little one," she opened her eye but did not move her head, "Look at me," lifting her head up she looked at him while she heard banging from up stairs, then some men came down and pulled Sir off the ground and held him. "You are going to come with us." 

She looked at the man in front of her with a confused look. She wondered if he had just bought her, she couldn't keep her mouth shut, "I can't go with you Mister."