The Truth

Kalon sat with Amanda as they watched another movie, Kalon could barely hold her excitement in as she pointed to the screen, "Look another movie where a kiss fixes everything!" 

Amanda just shook her head, "Kali, these are movies, not real life." 

Kalon kept her eyes glued on to the screen as the wedding in the movie came on. Amanda was just turning it off when Kalon could hear screaming outside. She stood up and walked over to the window where she could see Alex and William standing with a girl and some of the pack warriors.

Alex could feel his mates eyes on him as he turned and looked around before find her gaze but it wasn't on him anymore it was on the girl they had just rescued. Alex tried to stop the men but it was to late just as he spoke William was already wiping the girls mind. Kalon eyes widened as she ran out, "What are you doing to her?" 

Alex grabbed Kalon tightly, "Shh shh, we have to erase her mind. It is that or we kill her. She is unchangeable."

Kalon shook her head and looked up at everyone as Adam was leading the girl away. Kalon's eyes quickly darted to the girl and then back at Alex as she tried to pry out of his hands. Alex began dragging Kalon towards the house, "Why would you do that to her and not me? Ben told you I was unchangeable as well!"

Alex dragged Kalon into his office and shut the door, "Kalon, I know you don't understand things fully but I am going to try and explain to you. What we choose to do with each girl we find is up to our best judgement."

"How can making her forget everything be the right? Or how can possibly killing her be the best judgment?" 

Alex sat down next to Kalon and took her hands in his, "We want the girls to live the happiest life they can live. Does that make sense?" 

Kalon nodded, "But if they are dead they can't be happy."

Alex looked at Kalon softly, "But sometimes these girls have to much mental damage that no matter what we do they won't change. Believe me we try to make them forget everything and hope that works but sometimes it doesn't and we have to do and try other things."

Kalon pulled her hands out of Alex's and stood up, "I don't want you to touch me," Alex reached out to grab Kalon's hands but she pulled them away from him, "No, I can say no here. Don't touch me!" 

Alex pulled his hands away from her and let her leave the office, "Your Luna is upset right now, don't approach unless she comes up to you and keep her safe."

Kalon rushed out of the office, grabbing her coat from the couch and walked out to the front of the house trying to find the girl from earlier. She ran and ran but couldn't find her, Kalon saw a few men walking around so she approached them, "Excuse me."

"Yes Luna. Do you need help?" 

Kalon nodded and pointed towards the house, "There was a girl earlier, do you know where they took her?" 

One nodded at her and then looked over at the man he was with before they looked back at her, "She is in the hospital, would you like us to take you there?"

Kalon nodded and followed the men to another building to hasn't ever seen before. Walking in Kalon was greeted by Bella and Carrie, "Hello Kali, what are you doing here is everything alright?" 

Kalon nodded and looked around, "I am looking for that girl from earlier. They said she was here," Kalon pointed to the two men who were outside. 

Bella nodded and motioned from Kalon to follow, "I'll take you to her."

When they got to a room Kalon looked into see a girl sitting on the bed, she opened the door and walked in, "Hey, I'm Kalon. What is your name?" 

The girl looked up at her and smiled, "You must be the Luna, I am May." 

Kalon looked around the almost empty room, "I am. Do you want to come to my room? I have toys!" 

May looked at Kalon sadly, "I can't leave here yet. My wolf isn't completely better and she is still teaching me things."

Kalon sat on the chair by May's bed, "I though they took away everything you knew?" 

May nodded and smiled, "They took away all the bad things! I can be happy now and my wolf is back! Without them I would still be looking for a master and taking orders from people. Now I get to find my mate." 

Kalon got excited and was bouncing in her seat, "I have a mate! His name is Alex!"

Just then Bella walked in, "Kalon, May needs to rest now." 

Kalon nodded and stood up before walking out the door. She left the hospital without another word and walked the path back to the house. She looked all around the house for Alex but couldn't find him. She was walking back down the stairs when she bumped into Becca, "Hey Becca do you know where Alex is?" 

She nodded and then pointed down the stairs, "He is in the backyard in wolf form. He is training I think." 

Kalon nodded and then walked the rest of the way down the stairs and towards the backyard. Kalon saw a bunch of wolves outside play fighting and she ran out laughing. Everyone turned towards her but Alex walked over and rubbed his fur against her hands. She continues to rub her hands through his fur, "I'm sorry that I got angry before. I spoke to May, she is happy that you did it to her."