A Twin Link

When Kalon woke up she opened her eyes and saw that Alex was sleeping, she decided she was going to go make some cakes for breakfast. When she got to the door she opened it and Aaron was sitting outside, "Aaron? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I uh just felt more comfortable being here." 

Kalon nodded and then asked him, "I am going to go make breakfast, do you want to come?" 

Aaron got up and followed her downstairs. Kalon told him to sit as she grabbed the pancake mix and milk. She started to make the batter and then she put it in the microwave to cook it, "Kalon, I'm not sure what you are making," he laughed, "but I don't think that is how you do it." 

Kalon grabbed the oatmeal just as the microwave finished, she poured some in and stirred it. James walked through the kitchen with Titus, "Kali are you making cakes?" 

She nodded her head and added in brown sugar. Aaron turned to them, "You know what she is doing?" 

Steven walked in next, "She watched us make all different kinds of breakfast one day and she thought it would be easier if they were all mixed together, so she made cakes."

Kalon started making pancakes out of her batter and then putting them on pates once they were cooked, the boys started lining up. One after another they all grabbed a plate when Aaron grabbed the plate his hand grazed Kalon, "Where is Kalon?" 

She heard Alex ask, but when she looked around she didn't see him, "How come I don't see Alex but I heard him ask where I was?" Kalon asked the guys. 

Everyone looked at her, as Alex waked into the kitchen, "Why is everyone looking at their Luna like that?" 

Heads snapped back but Aaron spoke up. "She heard you in the mind link."

Alex looked at Kalon, "You did?"

"I heard you ask where I was. But you weren't in the room. You must have yelled pretty loud." 

Kalon turned back to finish making the cakes. She made sure everyone had some before sitting at the table. James pushed his plate over to Kalon so she could eat "Kali, do you hear anyone talking right now besides me?" 

Kalon shook her head no and continued to eat.

"Exactly what was going on when she heard me ?" Alex asked the group.

Aaron looked over at Alex, "I was grabbing my food from her."

"I don't understand then." 

Just then William came through the door with bags in his hand, "What is going on in here?" 

Alex turned to his brother, "She heard me in the mind link, but now she can't."

William put his bag down, "Doesn't she have a twin?" 

Aaron nodded, "Yeah, me why?" 

William looked at Alex confused, "Don't you know anything? She heard it through him, I'm guessing they were touching?" 

Aaron nodded. "It's a twin link. Just like how twins can always tell where the other is." 

Alex looked over at his brother, "How could I have forgot?"

Kalon stood up and walked out side, everyone followed her, "Kali where are you going?" 

She didn't answer anyone she just continued walking but Aaron grabbed her hand, "Where are you going?" 

The minute he grabbed he could see what she did a little girl was being dragged to a car, "GO TO THE MALL NOW. A LITTLE GIRL IS BEING TAKEN!" 

Everyone looked at Alex and he nodded, "James, Adam and Titus go!" 

They shifted and ran for the mall. Alex looked at Kalon and Aaron, "Kali did you see this?" 

She nodded, "Alex can I go get her now?" 

He nodded and held his hand out. The continued walking towards the mall and when they got to the edge of the forest, James was carrying a little girl on his shoulders, Titus and Adam were holding a man. Kalon reached up for the little girl and James handed her to Kalon. Kalon kept walking towards the mall, "Do you want to go get a stuffy?" 

The little girl nodded as Alex spoke to his men, "Titus come with me the rest of you bring him to the jail house." Kalon walked into the mall with Titus and Alex right behind her. 

Kalon took her into the same store where she got her little wolf Alex, "Hannah, pick anyone you want okay?" 

Alex watched his mate, and while the little girl was stuffing her bear he turned to his mate, "How did you know her name?" 

She shrugged, "I just did." 

Hannah came back over to Kalon, "Can we get this one?"

Alex handed the money to the cashier, "Kali, we should head home now." 

She shook her head, "No, her mom is looking for her!"

Alex and Titus looked at each other, "Kalon, where is her mother?" 

Hannah was still holding Kalon's hand, and she looked up at Alex, "Alpha Gray and Luna Lily." 

Alex pulled his cellphone out and called his sister, "Hey Alex would love to talk but-" 

He cut her off, "We have Hannah." 

Lily screamed, "Where? Hold on." 

Greyson came into the call, "Hello you found her?" 

"Yes we can bring her to you now." 

They made the agreement and then Alex turned to Kalon, "We need to head home so we can bring Hannah to her mom, okay?"

The group headed back, "James get a car ready we are heading to Greyson's."  

They finished the walk back to pack house, "Kalon, do you want to come ?" 

She nodded and he opened the car door for the girls, "James, will you see your mate?" He nodded his head as Alex got into the car. 

Ben's voice came to him, "I thought we weren't supposed to return the girls home?" 

"Kalon seems to want the girl to go home. I trust that, she pointed us to the girl after all."

The drive was short and outside waiting was Greyson, Lily, a short lady crying, another girl and a few men. Alex got out of the car and walked over to Greyson, after exchanging a few words Alex walked back over to the car and nodded to James. Alex opened the back door and Hannah ran out. James walked over to the girl and gave her a hug. 

Kalon stayed in the car, "Kali, what's wrong?"

She looked over at one of the men and then to Alex, "What if he sees me? Will he take me?" 

Alex shut the door and whispered to Greyson, "Are you sure?" 

Alex nodded and Greyson turned to the men "Bring Evan to the cells."

Lily looked shocked, Alex walked back over to the car, "Come on, everything is okay." 

He held his hand out and she grabbed it while coming out of the car. 

They all headed inside, "Is anyone hungry?" There was a chorus of no. Kalon looked over at the children playing, she didn't know what they were doing. 

"Alex can I play?" 

He nodded and let go of her hand and she walked over to the children, "So Lily how have you been adjusting?" There was small talk and soon they were leaving.