Alex's Sister

Kalon held her hand to Carrie's belly, "But doesn't it hurt?"

"No, women's bodies are made to carry a baby. And right now the baby is as small as a pea." Carrie rubbed her stomach, "Kalon, you'll learn about it soon I'm sure." 

Kalon nodded and stood up, "Thanks anyway."

Kalon walked to her painting room and saw a stack of new canvases, she squealed and started a new painting. 

Titus ran into the room, "What happened?" 

She smiled and pointed, "Look! New canvases."

He sighed, "Ahh. Well have fun painting." 

She nodded and set a canvas up. She began to paint immediately, she painted the baby that was growing inside Carrie. She finished and decided to lay on her pillows while it dried.

Someone came in and dropped off a plate of food, with a piece of paper. She picked it up and turned it over to see words. She recognized some of the letters but didn't know many words. She grabbed the paper and the note and walked down to Alex's office.

There was some inside but she knew she was allowed to walk in, "Luna," the girl nodded to her. Kalon sat down and ate while Alex talked to the girl. Then Alex chuckled and her head snapped up. She stood up fast and was in Alex's lap in a second.

"Little mate," he whispered "I'm all yours don't worry." 

The girl across stood up and left, "Thank you Alpha, Luna."

Kalon snuggled closer into Alex, "Can you read me something ?"

He nodded so she reached over and handed him the piece of paper. He took it from her, "Dear Kali, here is some lunch. You should come watch a movie with us later tonight. Love, your brothers."

She nodded but didn't move, "Thanks."

After several minutes Kalon got down, "I'm going to go potty and then go paint. I'll see you later right?"

Alex nodded, "Of course," he gave her a kiss on the head, "I'll come up once I'm done with this."

Kalon ran off and finished her painting of Carrie's baby, she decided to go give it to her but didn't know where she was. Kalon went back to Alex's office and walked in to see Ben, "Ben guess what!"

He chucked, "What little one?" 

She held the painting up. "It's Carrie's baby! I saw him!" Ben reached for the painting and Kalon pulled it away from him, "I want to give it to her." 

Ben looked sad, "But it's my baby too." 

Kalon shook her head "He is in Carrie's belly. Not yours." 

He shook his head, "It's both of ours, I'm the dad and she is the mom. The baby just grows in her belly."

Alex nodded, "The baby is just as much Ben's as it is Carrie's. You should let him have the painting and he can bring it to her." 

Kalon was hesitant but she handed the painting over. Ben gladly took it and left the office with a bye.

"Kalon you know Christmas is next week, would you like to go get some presents?" 

She nodded, "Okay let's go, I'll go get some shoes on." 

"Titus, Steven and Aaron, we are heading to the mall if anyone of you want to come. Be by the car in 5,"  he know they would know who we was.

Kalon came running back down stairs and had money in her hand, "Look! Aaron gave me this to buy Steven something!" She help up a 20 dollar bill, "and Aaron gave me this to get Steven something!" She held another 20 out.

"And all the money still in your pocket?" 

She looked up at him, "Steven suggested I give people a painting for dollars so I asked anyone if they wanted to buy a painting for a dollar since I have so many!"

He smiled at her and grabbed her hand. They walked outside where Titus was waiting by the car, she climbed into the back and Alex help her buckled her seatbelt while Titus climbed into the back.

When they go to the mall Kalon looked up at the building and then whispered to Alex, "Lily is here with Alpha Greyson." 

He smiled, "Let's go find them shall we?" 

She nodded and they headed into the crowed mall. Alex let her lead him around till he saw a familiar figure, "Greyson, Lily!"

 Lily turned around and jumped into Alex's arms accidentally knocking Kalon to the ground. "Kalon! I'm so sorry!"  

She tried to give Kalon her hand to pull her up but she just flinched away crying. Alex growled and Greyson pulled his mate back. 

Alex kneel on the ground, "She didn't mean it. Are you okay?" Kalon nodded and put her arm around Alex, "Shhh Kali, let's do some shopping."

After an hour Kalon had gifts for everyone but Alex, she pulled on his sleeve, "Can me and Titus go get you a present?" 

Alex looked over a Titus, "I'll keep her safe you know that."

Alex nodded, "Don't let go or let her out of your sight, I'll be here with Lily and Greyson." 

Kalon grabbed Titus' hand and pulled him away but stopped in the middle, "Okay Kali, what do you want to get Alex?" 

She looked around, "His little sister."