Luna is Missing

Alex led Kalon into his apartment and then into his bedroom, he immeditaly started and took out a suitcase and started just throwing clothes onto his bed, "So I am leaving for a few days. I have to go to a meeting and Ben needs to come with me along with Adam." 

Kalon started folding the clothes that Alex was just throwing, "Kali, you don't need to do that, but as I was saying we will be gone for a few days but if you want to talk to me just let anyone know okay?" Kalon nodded her head and continued to fold his clothes and put them into the suitcase, "Oh and Aaron will be home probably tonight so you can hang out with him tomorrow."

Alex would love for Kalon to come, but he didn't want her to know about the details of the meeting. Alex got all his clothes into his suitcase and was zipping it up as Kalon looked around the room, "Why is there a house inside the house?"

Alex sat down next to her on his bed, "This is my personal apartment, a few people have their own. It's a place that is all mine and that I don't share with everyone. Nobody is allow in here with out my permission. Some times it is nice to be alone to relax.'' 

Kalon looked at the bed, "But there isn't room for all the wolves in here." 

Alex got up and brought his suit case to the door and held his hand out for Kalon to take, as they were walking out Alex stated, "Well we only all started sleeping on the floor together for you, otherwise everyone would sleep in their own rooms." 

Kalon let Alex lead her out side where a car was waiting, "I need to leave now little mate but feel free to go into my apartment if you want and look around. You can have and use anything in there you would like. I will see you in a few days," Alex let go of his mates hand and got into the car where Ben and Adam were waiting.

Kalon watched the car drive away as Steven came up to her, "Hey Kali, what do you want to do?" Kalon thought about the little house and how Alex said she could go in there and also about how no one could come in with out him telling him they could. 

She looked at Steven, "Can I be alone?" 

Steven stopped moving, "Umm, well. Hold on." 

"Titus, can you come out in the front of the house for a minute?"  

Titus said yes and was quickly outside, "What is going on, everything okay?" 

Steven looked at Titus, "Kali, asked me if she could be alone. As her guard I think you should answer her." 

Titus looked at Steven, "But as the Gamma, you are the one in charge so.. all on you and what you decide."

Kalon looked at the two and spoke up, "I promise I will stay in the house," Kalon had never been truly alone before and she wanted to know what it was like, and Alex said she could. She didn't understand that if Alex said that she could be alone then why were Steven and Titus having to make a decision, "Alex said I could though, when he was packing." 

Steven and Titus looked at each other, "Okay just stay in the house, okay? And if you need me I will be in Alex's office and Titus will be in the backyard for the next few hours." 

Kalon nodded her head and walked away into the house, she walked the path that she had walked earlier with Alex. Passing an open door she looked inside to see James laying in bed talking on the phone, he looked up and spoke into his phone, "Can I call you back my Luna is at the door, yeah, I love you my beautiful mate," he hung up the phone and looked up at Kalon, "Hey Kali, are you okay?" 

Kalon looked at him, "You have a mate? I have a mate too, it's Alex! Does she live here?"

James laughed sitting up, "I do but no she does not live here and I do not get to see her a lot. Come in if you want," Kalon walked inside and sat at the chair by the desk, "Her name is Sarah. She lives in the pack that Lily is now apart of, but she is not old enough to leave yet to come here."

Kalon looked around his room and saw lots of pictures of a girl who she assumed was Sarah. Kalon wanted James to be with her mate, she felt happy when she was with her mate, "I think you should go see her." 

James shook his head, "I wish it was that easy Kali." 

Kalon stood up and saying goodbye to James following the path to Alex's room. She didn't like the feeling she had without Alex here and she didn't full understand why she was so sad. Reaching Alex's door she walked inside and shut the door. Walking around she saw everything she could, laying on Alex's bed she was starting to feel less sad about him not being there. She cuddled into his pillows and drifted off the sleep.

Steven sat in Alex's office and looked at the time, seeing how late it was it knew he had to make sure Kalon had dinner. Getting up he walked all over the house looking for Kalon, he searched every room in the entire house. After a few hours he started to panic, "Titus, I don't know where Kalon is."  

"Again? James said he was talking to her before go ask him and I'll look around but I don't feel any discomfort coming from her and she hasn't left the house border patrol would have alerted us."  

Steven asked James where he was and then went to talk to him. "I'm telling you we talked for less then 5 minutes and then she walked out and down the hall. I haven't seen her since." 

Steven redid his search and about half way through ran into Titus, "Where could she be? Steven you shouldn't have let her go alone. We can't even call Alex unless she asks us,  and it doesn't look like she can ask us right now." 

Steven knew she was in the house, he didn't know where but one thing was for sure. The Luna is missing.