Glimps into the Past

After catching up with his brother he lead him out to meet Kalon. There was still a line of pack members waiting to put their hand on the wall, "Kali, little mate. You can finish with that later, I want you to meet someone." 

Kalon looked up at Alex and then finished putting the hand she was putting on the wall. When she walked over to Alex she saw a new man sitting next to him, one she had never met before. When she got a really good look of him she had this gut feeling that she had to show him one of her paintings, "Alex, can I show him something in the paint room?"

"Of course." 

Kalon put her hand out for Alex to take which he gladly did, and then she held her hand out to William. He stood up without grabbing her hand but then Alex's voice rang through his head, "Take her hand. It just means she trusts you. You will get used to it."  William put his hand in hers and she lead them both up stairs in to the room. Kalon pointed to her pillow in the corner and Alex did hesitate to sit will William stood for a minute. Kalon ran back and forth looking for a specific painting.

After another minute William sat next to his brother, "What is she doing?" 

Alex looked at his brother before shrugging. "Here it is! What's your name?" 

William looked back at Kalon, "I am William, what do you got there?"

"Do you have a mate William?" 

William looked her in the eyes, "I haven't found her yet. Why?" 

Kalon turned the canvas around, "I just thought she was." 

Once William looked eyes on the girl in the painting he knew it was her, "Where is she Kalon?" 

Kalon shook her head, "I've only seen her once and that was when she came to visit Sir. I had to pretend to be a friend visiting him. I'm sorry I can't help more by you can keep this." 

William took the canvas from her, and admired his mate in the picture, "Who is Sir? Alex, who is he?" 

Alex didn't answer him only turned his head to Kalon, "Kali, was Sir the place we got you from or was he one before?" 

Kalon looked at the other paintings around the room, "He was who Ben bought me from. "

"Can I go finish my painting down stairs?" Kalon said at the same time he got a mind link from Ben telling him they were back. 

"Little mate, come with me and then you can finish," Alex got up and extended his hand to her, she took it and then offered her other one to William but Alex pulled her along, "Let him have some time. He will be down soon." 

Kalon turned away and followed out side, where a few women were waiting and some wolves were coming through the the trees.

Ben was carrying a little girl they had just saved who couldn't be more then five, but when Kalon saw her she ran over. The little girl jumped out of Ben's hands and stood before Kalon. She wrapped her hands around Kalon's legs. "Do you know her Kali?" 

Kalon nodded her head but the little girl spoke up looking around, "He here? He no get you more!" The little girl held on tighter.

"No, he isn't here." 

Alex walked up to them, "Your dad will be here soon, Olivia." 

The little girl, Olivia, looked up at Alex, "But her," Olivia grabbed on to Kalon more.

Kalon picked her up but handed her back over to Ben, "I'm sorry, I can't leave with you" Olivia started crying as Kalon walked back into the house. She ran through the halls until she came across a room that felt like home, her paintings were scattered from being looked through and William was no longer in the room. Kalon searched in till she could find her favorite painting, the one she had done of Alex.