A Name

Ben walked into Bella's office with his mate holding clothes for the girl, as he walked in he could hear giggling on the other side of the door just as Bella walked out with the girl holding her hand. Ben got down on her level, "This is Carrie, she is going to give you a new dress and some underwear." She nodded her head and grabbed Carrie's hand, Carrie led her back into the exam room to make sure she got changed.

Bella looked at him, "I need to speak to you and Alex." Ben nodded his head, when the girls came out. Ben held out his hand to Carrie but the girl placed her hand in his first. Ben smiled at his mate before leading all the girls out of the exam area and back to the Alpha's office. Knocking on the door, Steven answered. Steven moved over to let everyone in but Bella stopped them, "Carrie why don't you get her something to eat and drink."

 The little girl looked at Bella, "When did I earn my food? I didn't play with anyone." She was confused on how she had earned anything first to use the bathroom, then to draw, a new dress and now even food.

Ben looked at her, "I told you that you wouldn't have to play with anyone anymore, and I meant it. You can have anything you ask for with in reason." 

She realized her mistake and got down on her knees, "I'm sorry I was disrespectful, a punishment is deserved." 

Alex heard enough he stood up and walked over to the girl, "You will no longer be punished ever again, if some so much as pinches you, you tell me or Ben. Understand?" She nodded her head. Carrie grabbed her hand pulled her to her feet and then lead her towards the kitchen.

Alex walked back to his desk to sat down, "Bella, what did you find out?" 

Bella sat down and looked at Alex, "She is not malnourished or dehydrated, she has an amazing memory that I fear will hunt her one day, there are no broken bones and she appears to be healthy." 

Steven took his chance to speak, "A pack mark Bella, did you find one?" 

Bella looked around before sighing, "It is along with her wolf are gone. I'm sorry but her earliest memories is of a row of cages filled with girls." 

Steven looked at Alex, "I'm telling you my wolf says its Kalon, why would he lie?"

"Bring in Arron, if it's Kalon, he will know, they would be twins after all." 

Steven ran out of the room to go get his younger brother, who is packing to go on a trip that all young male wolves have to take. "One more thing Alex," Bella spoke, "I think her wolf is there she said there is something in her head telling her we are okay, that's why she is holding our hands, if she is from this pack, her wolf knows it." Alex smiled, there may be some hope for his mate after all.

Steven came back with Aaron right behind him, "Where is she?" 

Alex looked up at him standing up, "In the kitchen but listen, if it's her, we need her to get used to us. She knows nothing about us and we can't afford to scare her," Aaron nodded, "Bella you are dismissed." She left without another word.

The four boys walked towards the kitchen but stopped when they reached the living room, Carrie was laying on the couch sleeping while the girl was curled up in a ball sleep in the corner. Aaron snifter the air quickly and the grabbed Steven, "It's her! You were right!" Alex looked at him and told the two boys to inform their parents but also to tell them to give her time not rushing things, they nodded and left. Ben grabbed his mate and began to bring her upstairs leaving Alex alone with his mate. He crouched near her and gently picked her up, but her eyes shot open, he placed her on the couch and sat across from her.

They stared at each other for a few moments, "Alpha." 

He shook his head, "Alex, call me Alex."

She continued "Can I go in the yard?"