Lost Boys

Kalon finally finished the mural in their room when she turned to face Alex, "But me and you are mates." 

He nodded, "Yes but you are too young for some things. Like kissing and sex."

Kalon sat next to him on the bed, "You mean kissing on the mouth? You kiss me here!" 

She pointed to her head and Alex chuckled, "Let's get some sleep."

When Kalon woke up in the Alex wasn't there. She got out of bed and headed down to his office, and she was just about to open the door when she heard a growl outside. Everything in the house was dark and when she got to the door it was dark outside too, the snow till covering the ground.  

Kalon looked outside and saw wolves everywhere, some fighting and some growling at each other. Kalon felt her wolf come back, "Go outside and tell them all to stop!" Kalon shook her head to herself she didn't want to yell at anyone and she didn't have boots and a coat on. 

Kalon's wolf took over yet again and made Kalon step out into the snow, "Stop!" Every wolf snapped their head to her and stopped fighting. Kalon tried to apologize and tried to go back into the house but her wolf wouldn't let her move.

"Shift!" Kalon looked on as some wolves shifted into their human forms, but no one moved. Alex walked over to his mate and could feel that her wolf had taken over he was shocked that this was the second time she had controlled a group of rouges. 

The pack started to shift back into their human forms and surrounded the group of rouges, Kalon's wolf scanned the group. 

"Little mate, what does your wolf want us to do?" Alex placed his arm around Kalon softly. Kalon's wolf was still present and she looked around the group again. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at the group of humans in front of her. She locked eyes with one of the smallest wolves and pulled away from Alex. 

Her wolf started to move her towards it and when she was close enough she bent down, "They forced you to fight but you don't have to anymore," the wolf in front of her shifted into his human form crying, the boy in front of her was no older then 12.

Kalon walked back to Alex with a yawn as her wolf left her, "I'm sorry, that was my wolf again," she held her head down. 

"Little mate, there is no reason to be sad, why don't you go inside, it is way to cold out here for you." 

Kalon nodded her head and started to walk back to the house. She was about to reach for the door when she stopped, and turned back towards Alex, "I'm going to make cakes for everyone, they are hungry," she said pointing to the wolves and then she pointed at Adam, "can you help me reach the big bowl?" 

Alex waited till his mate was inside before he commanded the group, "Shift." 

Alex and his men looked at the group of boys before them, not one of them looked older the 17, "They are terrified, what do we do?"  Ben asked.

Alex sighed, "Boys my Luna would not have invited you in unless you trusts you, you may come in for a meal but then you are to be escorted to holding cells," they all looked thankful some even said, "give your name and pack if you came from to Gamma Steven." 

Alex looked over the group as they lined up, he headed out of the snow and into see his mate. She was laughing and cooking while Adam sat at the counter Alex watched as she started to stack plates with food and shoving them to Adam, "Don't eat these ones. You've already had like four plates full!" 

Alex helped bring plates into the dinning room and watched as the boys shuffled in and took seats. Kalon brought the last of the plates in and told the boys to dig in. They began eating as Kalon walked over to Alex yawning again.

"Come on, lets go back to bed. The guys have this covered and I will call the council tomorrow about them." 

Kalon grabbed Alex's hand and as he pulled her away she tripped on the carpet and tripped grabbing onto one of the boys. Immediately she saw through his eyes and the things he went through. Alex gasped seeing it to, "Ben call the council now, Steven start calling their packs. It's going to be a long night boys." 

"Any pack member who is over 21 and awake are to come help in the pack house main floor."  There was a chorus of "yes, Alpha."

 Kalon giggled, "I heard you in here!" she pointed to her head yawning again. 

"Kalon, why don't you go up and lay down with Aaron, I'll tell him you are coming up." 

Kalon listened and headed up to her brothers' apartment. She got to the door just as Aaron opened it and let her in.

Alex sat in his office calling the boys in one by one to ask them different questions, trying to figure out why they were forced to come here. The last boy came in and sat across from Alex telling him his name and which pack he was from. Just as Alex was about to dismiss him he stopped him, "Alpha, your mate, he wants your mate. The man said if we returned without her he would kill us." 

"Why does he want my mate Zeke?" Alex moved forward dropping his pen. The boy cleared his throat, "He didn't say specifically he would go on these crazy rants about how she could fix everything." 

Alex dismissed the boy and put his head on his desk when his Beta walked in, "Well, the council said they were about to notify all the packs about the boys disappearances in the morning. They are from all over the country, some were taken years ago and others a few days nothing else in common." 

Alex lifted his head,  "Someone from each one of their packs will be coming by to get them over the next week, they all need a sponsor to stay with. Please coordinate that I need to find my mate." 

Ben nodded his head with a yawn. Alex stood up and walked out and headed up to Kalon, he knocked lightly on the apartment door and a tired looking Aaron answered a few moments later. 

"Hey Alex, come on she is in the spare room. Didn't fall asleep to long ago she was asking lots of questions." 

Alex chuckled and headed to the spare room, opening the door he saw his mate peacefully sleep and carefully picked her up. She curled closer to him as he walked out and headed to their apartment.