Gifts

"She is with Jake, she used to talk about her family all the time. When Jake did this," she showed him the bottom of her scar, "she was there with him. She stayed with me for a week." She sat at the kitchen table eating her carrots. 

Ben looked at Titus, "But how are we going to get Jake and Becca back?"

Kalon smiled, "Offer me. He followed me place to place I think he is trying to find me now." 

Ben looked shocked, Aaron sat down next to Kalon, "What did you get Steven earlier?" 

She looked at her twin, "Same thing I got you!" 

He nodded, "You up for a movie later we are thinking Snow White?" 

She nodded and then Aaron rolled his eyes and held his hand out to Kalon, "My little mate someone is in the office waiting for you." 

 She giggled at hearing Alex's voice and stood up and headed to the office.

Ben followed her and she saw Carrie sitting in the office across from Alex, Kalon headed over to her side of the desk and sat down, "Thank you Kalon for the beautiful painting of the baby." 

She nodded, "I saw him! And I know his name and his mate and and everything!" 

Carrie looked confused at Alex, "Kali, can you show Aaron?"

Kalon nodded as Aaron came into the room, she grabbed his hand and he smiled, "Wow Kalon that's amazing." 

Kalon let go of his hand and held a hand each out to Carrie and Ben, they both took one and then Kalon showed them what she saw, "Kalon, did you know you could do that?" 

She nodded, "I think that's why they liked me." 

Alex looked over and asked someone to get William and for everyone to leave, "Kalon do you know anything about me and you?"

"No," she looked down, "I'm sorry." 

Alex shook his head and William knocked with Arie in tow, "You requested me?" 

Alex looked at Kalon, "How about you go see Andrea for a little bit?"

She nodded her head, stood and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running off. Alex smiled but that became a serious look when he turned and waved them in, "She can see the future and she can show it to other people."

William sat down, "She has gifts. I wonder what else she can do?" 

Arie cleared her throat, "Ahh yes also me and Arie were wondering if she could join the pack?" 

Alex nodded, "Of course after all your first born might become Alpha one day if me and Kalon don't have any kids."

William looked shocked, "He will be able to shift?"

Kalon played with Chad till his mom came and got him, then she decided to head to Steven and Aaron's to go watch the movie. She walked in and the boys were sitting on the couch, "Hey Kali, you ready to watch the movie?"

"May I use the bathroom first?" They both nodded, when she was done she grabbed little Alex and a blanket and sat between her brothers.

"Look another movie where a kiss fixes everything!" 

Aaron looked at her, "This are just movies, not real life." 

She laid down when Aaron stood up and almost immediately fell asleep. Alex finished his work and then came up to grab Kalon and bring her into their bed.

"Alex do you love me?" 

He placed her on the bed, "Of course I do and not just because we are mates either." 

She sat up, "Can I ask you something else?" 

He quickly changed, "Anything."

"Can you kiss me here?" she pointed to her head, "I like the way he feels." 

He climbed into the bed next to her and gave her a kiss on the head. She giggled and then turned to face him, "What's a birthday?"

"It's a once a year thing that happens the day you are born and it celebrates becoming a year older. Yours is in a couple weeks." 

She nodded and snuggled closer to him. "Can we hang out in here ALL DAY tomorrow?" 

He nodded, "Anything you want."

The next few days where not as eventful but then Ben came to Kalon, "Okay he took the bait, he is going to meet us in the mall tomorrow, it's time to tell Alex." She nodded and went to go find Alex. He was outside as a wolf training with the other wolves. 

She walked over to him, "Jake is going to be at the mall tomorrow and he has someone you are going to want to see."

He nodded towards the house and she walked with him inside and into the living room before he shifted back, "I'll prepare some men but who is going to be with him?" 

She sat down, "Becca."

He snapped his head, "You know about Becca?" 

Kalon nodded, "I met her, she was with me for a week. She always talked about you and her family. It's my Christmas present for you."

"Kalon why didn't you tell me?" 

She started tearing up, "I just wanted to surprise you," she dropped to her knees, "I'm sorry you can punish me.," she cried.

"Kalon, look at me," her eyes met his, "I'm happy you found her, I never lost hope now let's go get some men ready and bring her home." 

He held his hand out to her and she gently placed hers in his.

She colored while the men talked and then he slammed his fists down, "AND WHAT IF SHE HAD GOTTEN HURT?" 

Ben looked at him, "It was her idea." 

Kalon stood up not afraid and sat in her mates lap bringing her coloring over with her, "He won't get me if you are there." 

Alex looked down at her, "I can't risk that." 

Kalon moved sideways, "No, I saw. See," she placed her hand on his and he saw through her mind.

She spoke again, "We get her back and no one from our pack gets hurt and you get Jake."

He looked at her, "We will go through with it," he looked at his men, "here is what we are going to do."