Marked and Kissed

Kalon moved the painting of her wolf to the stack of finished paintings before taking out a new canvas and getting to work. She was sitting in her art room when her wolf started to talk or rather yell at her to find and bite Alex. Kalon shook her head and tried to focus back on her painting. Her wolf started to yelled and howl at Kalon to go shift. Kalon couldn't focus on her painting while her wolf kept asking over and over again if they could shift and play. 

Kalon rolled her eyes put her brushes down, walked down and out into the backyard. Passing Alex's office she had to take a second as her wolf was fighting her to go bite him. Kalon tried her best to push her wolf back as she walked out to the backyard. Looking around she saw Chad and some of the other pups playing so she quickly let her wolf help her shift and run over to play.

Alex stood up from his desk and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing some coffee he smiled when he saw young wolves playing in the backyard. But he spotted Kalon running around with them. Smiling he shook his head and walked to the backyard. When Kalon smelt Alex she ran over to him knocking him over.

He laughed but lighted pushed her off,  "Kali, do you want to have some lunch with me?" She nodded her big wolf head and shifted back. Kalon has felt more comfortable with Alex and the pack since she shifted for the first time a week ago. Kalon grabbed Alex's hand the second he stood up and clung to his side like she had been all week. 

"After lunch can we play tea party?" 

Alex nodded, "But only one cup of tea, I still have work to finish." Kalon nodded her head pulling him inside but stopped when she felt her wolf in her head yelling again to bite Alex now that he was this close to her. Alex put his hands on her head, "Is she yelling at you again?" 

Kalon just nodded her head trying to push her wolf back down. Kalon's wolf finally settled down into her head and she looked back up at Alex, who smiled softly at her, "Come on lets eat. There is some pasta in the kitchen." 

Kalon sat at the table and waited for Alex to give her a plate when Titus sat down next to her, "Hey Kalon, when you going to come train with us again we all miss you and now that you have your wolf you can join us a little more." 

Kalon's wolf howled at the idea of training which caused her to slam her head on the table, "Kalon I think you should. Your wolf might give you a break if she is tired," Kalon shrugged her shoulders and took a bite of her food. 

Adam sat down at the table with his own plate, "I think that Kalon's wolf needs to be let out and free to roam, obviously not alone. Kalon didn't have her wolf for a while sure but her wolf also was pushed deep back and hasn't shifted."

Steven leaned against the door frame, "Actually I think something else might help but the training thing might get a lot of energy out of her." 

Kalon lifted her head and looked around at everyone, "Is there something wrong with my wolf?" 

Alex sat down next to her, "No, your wolf shouldn't be giving you head aches though. We need to try to get her to relax and stop yelling at you." 

Kalon nodded her head and pointed to Alex, "She wants to bite you actually." 

Alex's fork dropped out of his hand and everyone who was around them stopped chatting quietly and looked at Kalon. Steven smiled, "I knew it, I was going to say that her wolf wants to mark her mate."  

The guards all left the room and headed to go train, Alex picked his fork up again and finished eating as he also made sure that Kalon ate, "Little mate, why don't we go up stairs for a minute and talk?" 

Kalon followed Alex into their apartment and he led them to the couch to sit down, "If your wolf wants to mark me like I did you then that is fine but I want to know if you want to." 

Kalon looked up at Alex, "Well I want to make sure everyone knows we are mates, do you not want me to?" 

Alex chuckled, "Kalon, of course I want you to. Why don't you let your wolf mark me?" 

He sat down, Kalon looked at him confused and was just about to ask what he meant when her wolf started howling in her head and pushed her closer to Alex. He placed his arms around her just as he felt her nose tickle his neck, he sighed and then gasped when he finally felt her teeth plunge into his neck. 

When she backed away Alex smile at her, "How does your wolf feel now? How does your head feel?" 

Kalon smiled but not fully, "She isn't yelling at me to bite you anymore so I guess she is good, right?" 

Alex nodded, "She is good but are you good? What is bothering you my little artist? Do you want to play? Paint?" 

Kalon stood up, "I'll go paint I know you have work to get back to," Kalon began to walk away when her thoughts hit Alex like a ton of bricks. 

Alex stood up and grabbed Kalon's wrist lightly, "You know one of the other benefits to being marked is I know what you are thinking. If you ever want something you ask me or someone else, the answer might not always be yes but you need to ask," Alex lightly brushed her hair behind her ear, "I am going to kiss you like they do in the movies you watch, that's what you want right?"

Kalon nodded her head as she looked up at Alex she was about to say something when he cut her off by kissing her. When he pulled back Kalon smiled up at him blushing when she didn't feel his arms around her but rather the cold ground. She tried to keep her eyes open but she couldn't as she had a blur view of Alex yelling at her and someone else.