Christmas

"Kalon wake up Santa was here!" She shot out of the bed and ran to the tree in their apartment, there was a huge stack of presents. As well as the ones she had gotten. There was a knock on the door and her brothers and William and their mates came in. "I GOT YOU GUYS STUFF!" Kalon picked up all the presents her and Alex had gotten and handed them out.

Everyone laughed and started opening them, "Kali Santa brought you all those." Kalon screamed and started opening things. There was a knock on the door and Becca headed to answer it, it was Titus, Ben and their mates, "We just stopped by to give Kalon these," Ben was carrying a stack of presents.

Alex took them and Kalon handed more out, "Did you know that we are going to go see Lily later ?" Ben nodded and after a quick exchange they all went their separate ways.

"Are you excited to see your mate James? And Becca are you excited to see Lily?" They both nodded. Kalon was excited that she got so many things for Christmas. Alex got her a bracelet and she got him a picture of them she painted as well as his sister.

They pulled up and Kalon ran out of the car but fell into the snow, she giggled and threw it all over the place, "Alex can I play with your wolf?"

"Not now my little artist later." James, Alex and Steven  grabbed the gifts as they headed to the door, Lily ran out and tackled Becca to the floor. Kalon laughed and threw herself on them.

Greyson walked out and so did Sarah as she walked over to her mate. Everyone moved inside and Kalon got more gifts. "Did you know I am a Luna!" Everyone laughed, Alex apoplectically looked around, "She just learned about it in school."

After lunch and several hours later they headed home James staying behind to spend some time with his mate. Kalon headed into the pack house where people were giving her little gifts, she looked to Alex, "It's because you are Luna. Everyone can drop of their gifts for us in our office."

"Can we go play with some of my new toys?" Alex nodded and they headed up. There were kids playing and running around. Kalon has got clothes, paints, toys and a phone to call Alex on from Santa.

She began to play with some of the Barbie dolls she had got. Alex started making a dinner for the two of them when there was a knock, "Alpha, he killed himself. Jake killed himself about an hour ago." He looked behind him to his mate who was still playing. "I'll call the council, make sure it's all cleaned up and bury him."

Kalon looked around and saw Alex talking to Adam, she yawned and stood up she had been getting tired a lot more lately.

Alex said goodbye to the guard and looked at his mate, "Kali why don't you go lay down for a little while? Then we can go outside and I'll let my wolf out." She nodded and headed to the bedroom. She saw her painting wasn't done and decided to work on it some more.

Alex finished cooking and headed to get Kalon so they could go outside. She was laying on the bed but he noticed she had finished the mural on the wall. He gentle woke her up, "Little mate, you want to go outside?" She nodded and slowly sat up.

They walked outside and he shifted, she picked up some snow and made a snowball, she threw it and Alex easily caught it in his mouth. He rolled in the snow while Kalon jumped around. They played outside for an hour till Kalon said she was cold.

Inside people where talking and chatting but Kalon headed straight into her painting room to finish the mural she had started, Alex spent some time organizing the gifts the pack had given them. "All are welcome to the feast tomorrow."

Kalon finished the mural and tool paints and went looking for an empty wall, she headed into her brothers apartment and let herself in, "Hey twin."

"Hey Aaron, can I paint somewhere?" He nodded and led her into a bedroom, "Steven has been looking for a painting for this wall, maybe you can do him and Becca or something." She nodded and got to work.

"Where is Kalon?"  Aaron answered him and heard a knock a few minutes later, he let Alex in, "She is painting in Steven's room. She asked if she could paint somewhere."

"Kalon, its time for dinner." She walked out, "Make sure he doesn't open the paints please." She grabbed Alex's hand and walked with him back, after dinner Kalon looked exhausted. "Let's head to bed early." She nodded and walked into the bedroom.

"I heard you in my head today, without Aaron." She took her shoes off.

"You did?" She nodded and laid down making sure to turn the night light on, "I did. It was cool."

"I have a pack mark now too," she nodded to herself, "it hurt and burned a lot."

He changed into pajamas, "Why didn't you tell me?" She shrugged, "I wish I had a wolf more. How come she likes to yell though?"

"She is a Luna she is powerful. She might come out on your next birthday." He laid down next to her in bed turning the lights out. She nibbles closer to him, he thought to himself how much he loved her, "I love you too Alex."

"You heard me?" She nodded in here, pointing to her head. He was shocked maybe her wolf was coming sooner then he thought. Alex gave her a kiss on the head and listened to her giggles he would never get tired of that sound.