Little Artist

Ben grabbed the girl's hand and walked her across the territory line. Just then Alex stepped over and grabbed her, the girl didn't know what to do. She cried out and looked at Ben. Alex put her back down and she ran and hid behind Ben.

"Alpha," again Ben bowed down; but before he could finish his sentence there was a gasp heard. They both turned their head to see the girl getting down on her knees, "I'm so sorry Master Alpha. Punish me how you see fit." Alex's wolf was growling in his head, he was glad the man who did this to her was dead but he now wished he had killed the human instead of sending his team. Alex didn't know what to do but he knew he couldn't stand being around her when she thought that she deserved to be punished by him, even his wolf said to walk away and that they couldn't mark her now or anytime soon.

Alex did just that he walked away and mind linked Ben "Make sure you have Bella check her out." But then Steven spoke threw the link "Wait," Alex stopped and looked at him telling Steven to continue, "My wolf keeps telling me that she is Kalon." Alex whipped his head to the girl who was now holding Ben's hand and walking to the house. Steven stepped towards his Alpha. That would mean the girl is 15 and has been missing for 10 years and that she was from their pack.

"Do not tell your family of your suspicious, at least not yet." 

Steven nodded his head sadly, "Can I watch over her?" Alex nodded his head before running off and shifting going for a much needed run. Steven ran into the house looking for Ben and the girl. 

Ben was sitting outside the bathroom with art supplies in his hand, "So you think she is really Kalon?"

Steven looked up and sighed, "My wolf definitely does." 

Then her voice came through the door, "Now what?" 

Ben turned towards the door, " Little one, put your dress back on. And then open the door so I can show you." It was a minute before the door opened up. Ben walked it showed her how to flush the toilet and then helped her wash her hands. When everything was done they walked out of the bathroom.

"Can I draw now?" 

Ben looked down at her and nodded, "Yes here, go with my friend Steven, okay? I am going to go make sure Bella, the girl we met before is ready to see you." She nodded her head and took Steven's hand. Ben gave him the art supplies and told him to just take her into Alpha's office to draw for a little bit.

Steven walked her to the office and led her inside, she let go of his hand and sat on the floor as he put the supplies in front of her. She started drawing right away, when she was done with one she pushed it to the side and started drawing someone new. Steven looked at what she had just drawn and saw a wolf that looked very familiar. When he saw what she was now drawing he saw Alex's wolf, "Who is that?"

She looked up at him to see him pointing at what she was drawing, "He is a doggy that I always see when I sleep." 

Then he held up her other drawing "And who is this?" 

She continued on her drawing and then whispered, "The doggy that hurt me."

Alex was running when Steven mind linked him, "Alex, the girl, she was hurt by a wolf," Alex growled, "it was Jake. She even drew a picture of him." 

There was silence and then he heard something that had him heading home, "She drew a picture of your wolf too."

Ben walked in to see the girl surrounded by drawings and Steven sitting on the floor next to her, "Little one," her eyes shot up and she stood up, "Bella is ready to see you now. " 

She grabbed his hand and then held her hand out to Steven. He looked at her and smiled, "I'll be there in a little bit, okay?" She turned to Ben and nodded her head; he lead her down the hall in to Bella's office. 

"Hey, you ready? I'm just going to give you a little look. Ben is going to get you a new dress and some underwear okay?" 

The girl looked confused, "Ben, what's underwear?" He told her that Bella would explain and walked to find his mate and some clothes.

Alex walked into his office to see Steven waiting for him, "Show me." 

He could hardly hold in his excitement as he sat down at his desk. Steven put the drawing down and saw that she has drew his wolf laying down, he loved knowing that she knew his wolf, but wondered how. He looked up and saw more in Steven's hands. "What about those?" 

Steven placed one down, "This is the one that she said hurt her." Alex looked down and indeed saw Jake, a rouge that he had been after for years, who they believed was behind the missing girls.

"This one is of the trees, she didn't know what they were till we got to her, by the way, this one is of the necklace Ben gave her so that she would come with us. This one is of her doll that Jimmy, the human we got her from gave her, and this one is another girl who Jake had with him when he came to visit her."

Alex looked down at the drawings he couldn't believe his mate was a little artist. But he couldn't help but wonder who the other girl was and where she was now.