Pack Mark

Kalon sat next to James in the food court looking down, she sensed he was near and tapped lightly on James leg. Alex was watching. He saw his sister and Jake walk up.

"Where did you find her? I've been looking everywhere." 

He reaches out to touch her but James stopped him, "The trade first," Becca recognized the voice and she carefully looked up and saw James. Kalon jumped up grabbed her hand and ran to Ben.

Alex and the rest of his men surrounded James, "Okay don't kill me. I'll go willingly I promise."  

Alex let his men take Jake back while he walked over to his mate and sister. Kalon joined his side and he hugged her close, "Alex? Is she your mate?" 

He nodded letting go of Kalon and hugging Becca tightly.

"Can me and Ben go get something?" Alex nodded and she skipped off, he hadn't seen his sister in a few years, he wanted to ask her questions and get her checked out.

"Ben, back to the house when she is done." 

Kalon kept skipping till she came to a familiar store she grabbed a pink bear and when she was full she dressed her. 

Kalon ran into the house laughing, Ben was chasing her but she ran into someone and fell down. "I'm sorry." 

"Kalon it's okay," Becca lifted Kalon up, "what do you have there?" 

She held out the box "Christmas present!"

"Kalon are you okay?" Steven stopped dead in his tracks, "Becca." 

He walked over and hugged her, "Ben tell them to stop! No hugs unless family or mate."

"Kali," Alex waved her over, "they are mates." 

She looked over at them, "Like me and you?" 

He nodded, "Alex, can we go do gifts now ?" 

He shook his head, "Tomorrow. Let's go get you to Andrea." 

After Kalon was dropped off Alex walked to the cells and straight to where Jake was being held, "Why betray wolves everywhere?"

"I didn't do it to betray but no pack would accept me, even my mate rejected me." Jake looked genuinely sad. 

Alex couldn't kill him, "You'll be taken to the council next week."

Alex walked out without another word and into his office to call the council. After several hours he mind linked Andrea, "You can send her off now."

"Alpha, Kalon is taking a nap at the moment if you would like to get her." 

Alex stood up and went to the daycare and carefully picked up Kalon, he brought he to their room and laid next to her on the bed and decided to take a nap himself.

Kalon woke up first and decided to paint something on the blank wall in the bedroom. She headed to her painting room and grabbed every color and quietly headed to where Alex was asleep. She began painting a beautiful sunset with a cliff and the ocean.

"Wow."

Kalon jumped and screamed spilling paint on to the floor, "Oh no!" 

She began trying to clean it up while Alex jumped out of his bed and in front of Kalon, "I didn't mean to scare her," Becca apologized. 

Kalon was still trying to clean up the paint "I'm sorry. Punish me." 

Becca was confused as Alex grabbed a few towels and put them on the paint, "Emily can you come clean up some paint in my room."

"Becca we are trying with her, I'll be in my office soon. Kalon come here," Kalon came over to Alex and was looking down, "Let's get you into the bath."

She smiled, "With bubbles?" he nodded, "Can you come in this time ?" 

He didn't want to say no but he had to, "No but Becca can if you want or Arie?" 

Kalon turned to Becca, "Do you want to see my bubbles?"

Alex opened the door for Emily, "Sorry about this."

"No problem Alpha."

Kalon was splashing with Becca when Alex came in, "Time to wash your hair Kali," Becca watched her brother wash Kalon hair and make sure to be careful, "Okay girls time to get out."

Kalon laughed, "No raisin fingers!" 

Alex grabbed some towels and held one up for Kalon and turned his head, "Here Becca."

Once they were wrapped he told Kalon to go get some pajamas on, "You are so gentle with her," Becca held her towel tight, "mom and dad would have loved her."

He nodded agreeing, "Go back to your mate and she doesn't like when people don't knock, you just scared her so don't worry."

Kalon was helping Emily when they walked out, "And did you know that I'm Luna? That makes me everyone's mom!" 

Emily chuckled, "Yes it does." 

Alex cleared his throat, "Kalon dinner is ready, Emily I'll finish later."

Kalon stood up, "Emily did you know that when a werewolf is part of a pack they get a mark right here!" she pointed to the back of her neck. 

"Yes Luna would you like to see mine?" Kalon shook her head, "That's okay. But when two people are mates they are mates for life! That's forever."

They made it down stairs and Alex pulled Kalon to their table to eat. 

She looked at James, "Did you know I'm Luna?" 

He faked a shocked look, "I did not!" 

She moved to his side of the table, "Andrea taught me today! I'm Luna , I'm the mom of this whole pack and Alex is the dad! And and and and everyone has a pack mark right here!"

She pointed again to her neck, "No way let me see!" He looked at her neck, "Would you look at that you're right!"

Alex stood up and moved her hair, "You have a pack mark Kalon."

"I do?" Kalon felt her neck, "I have a pack mark everyone!" She yelled as everyone clapped and cheered, "And tomorrow is CHRISTMAS!"