Anna is back

Kalon was playing out in the snow with some of the kids, Titus keeping a close eye on her, "I love the snow!" she giggled as she ran through it, jumping and throwing some up.

Melly came outside and Titus pulled her close, "You okay Mel?" 

She nodded, "Yeah, just wanted to see you."

Kalon ran over, "Melly! Look at all this snow!" 

Melly nodded, "I see it," she slid in closer to her mate, "I'm glad you are enjoying it."

Arron came running outside and fell face first into the snow shifting. Kalon ran over was and played with him, but after an hour she was getting tired and walked over to Titus and Melly, "Can I go take a nap?"

"Of course Luna," Titus bowed his head to her and watched her head inside, "Come my love let's go relax." 

Kalon walked into Alex's office and over to him, "Hello Kali, how was the snow outside?"

"Fun, can I take a nap in here?" 

He nodded and was shocked when she climbed into his lap, "Kali?" 

She cuddle closer and sighed, he stood up with her and carefully walked up to their room, "Where we going?"

"To take a nap," he laid her on the bed and climbed in next to her, "You know you feel this way because you are turning 16 soon. That's when the mate effect will be more intense." 

She nodded, "That's what James said."

She cuddled into his chest, and drifted to sleep. Alex didn't nap instead he stayed up and watched his mate as she slept. He was proud of how far she had come and knew that her gift of seeing girls being taken and Jake's location would better help them shut down the operation.

She woke up and looked up at Alex, "You didn't nap?" 

He shook his head, and got out of bed, "I need to go finish some work, why don't you go finish that mural in your room. I'll have someone go and get you more canvases later." 

She nodded, "Can Steven and Aaron come in with me?"

"Yeah I'll have them meet you there. Have fun my little artist." 

He walked out and headed down stairs while she headed into her painting room. Steven and Aaron were already in there and smiled when she came in, "So we have an idea. So Beta and Carrie are pregnant. And we were thinking that you should paint a mural in their nursery for the baby."

"What's pregnant, and what baby?" Kalon grabbed some paint and added to her own mural.

"Carrie is pregnant like she is going to have a baby soon." 

Kalon turned around, "What? That's where people come from?" 

Steven nodded, "Yeah, so I was thinking you could do a forest."

She shook her head, "No thank you. I don't want to get in trouble."

Alex interrogated her parents again and again they gave up no information. As for the wolf that had Hannah he got sent off to the Council and Kalon's parents are going to be sent there next week.

Kalon was still painting when she stopped suddenly, "She is close."

"Who is close?" 

Aaron grabbed her hand and saw what she saw, "Alpha there is a girl running this way through the south border. Wolves are following her."

Kalon ran and ran fast out the door, not caring about how cold her feet were. Titus saw her running and followed her, Alex and Ben also behind her running. Alex shifted and ran along side his mate. Ben picked her up, placed her on Alex and she immediately grabbed on to not fall.

"Stop Alex she is almost here, and there are 3 wolves following her." 

A few minutes later Alex heard someone crunching through the snow. The little girl came out of the woods and ran right to Kalon. Titus shifted and Ben places the girl on his back and then looked at Kalon, "Get on his back, you two need to get to safety."

Kalon shook her head, "No I want to stay with Alex."

"Kalon please. Now." Her head dropped and she climbed over and Titus took off back to the pack house. She held on tight to Titus and the little girl, "Make sure Melly is outside!" She yelled to him so he would hear her.

When they got to the house Melly was out side, "ANNA!" she grabbed the girl, "Thank you Kalon! Thank you!" 

Kalon got down but as she was getting off she felt a sharp pain in her side. She screamed out in pain and then something told her it was Alex who was hurt, "Titus can you please bring me to him? He is hurt." 

He shook his head, "I'm sorry Luna but it's not safe." She watched as move wolves were running the way she had just come. She stood up and she felt a headache coming on. "Kalon it's me your wolf. You must get to him."

Kalon was getting dizzy, Titus steadied her, "Luna are you okay?" 

Her wolf took over, "You will take me to my mate now!" Kalon didn't want to yell but Titus had to listen to his Luna's command. He shifted and she climbed on and he took off running.

Kalon no longer felt someone else in her head, "I'm sorry Titus that wasn't me. You can punish me." 

He shook his head and stopped and Kalon saw wolves fighting. She slid of Titus, "They aren't playing are they?"

 He shook his head and shifted back, "No. Stay by me please." 

Kalon grabbed his hand and walked around the group of wolves fighting. A wolf ran over to her and she knew it was Alex and he had blood on his side. He pushed her but she stood her ground.

He barked and whimpered, wanting her to leave so she didn't get hurt. Then something happened that no one expected. All the rouges stopped fighting, bowed and showed their necks in submission to Kalon. Alex and his wolf shifted back and so did the 3 wolves. They looked over to a Kalon. Alex told them to stand and they didn't listen, "Kalon tell them to stand and to follow us."

"I already got mad at Titus when my wolf came back. I don't want to be mean."

 She put her head down, he picked her up and put her on his back, "Then say please." 

She sighed, "Please come and follow us," the wolves stood as Alex gave her a piggy back ride back to the house.