Twin Connection

Kalon had spent two days in Alex's room and she loved it, it felt almost as if he was still here with her. She was eating a box of cereal while coloring another picture. She wondered when Alex would be home so she could see him. 

Steven was a mess always running around the house. Titus didn't seem bothered as much, he could feel Kalon's emotions and felt that she was content. Steven was running around the house when he heard a similar sound, "Steven, you around?" 

Aaron put his bags down when he felt a slight pull from his wolf to go upstairs.

"Hey Aaron, so we are looking for Kalon so if you see her let me know but did you pass?" 

Aaron looked over at his older brother, "I did but my wolf wants me to go upstairs so I will have to see you later," Aaron walked away and down a bunch of hallways. He walked by James room and continued down the hallway. When he got the Alpha's apartment he stopped but his wolf kept telling him to go in. 

Kalon was drawing when there was a knock on the door, she got up and opened the door. When she opened the door she saw one person she had only seen and never met, Aaron. 

Aaron looked at his twin as she stood in front of him, "Hello, I'm Aaron. Your brother. Twin brother to be exact," Kalon took a step back to let him in but he shook his head in, "I am not allowed in there. But we can go to mine and Steven's apartment if you would like?" Kalon nodded her head and stepped out shutting the door behind her. 

Alex sat through many meetings throughout the past few days but was becoming more and more on edge. He needed to see his mate and know she was safe. The region of Alphas decided that Kalon's parents were to be questioned and that no other girls were to be returned to their parents unless the parents were questioned after being check out thoroughly. Alex was happy the meetings were over and that by tomorrow he would be back at home with his mate. 

Aaron brought Kalon to his and Steven's apartment, "What's a twin?" Kalon had been confused since he had said it to her just before. 

Aaron sat down on the couch, "Kalon is right in front of me in our apartment, she was in Alex's apartment a minute ago."  

Aaron mind link Steven before answering his sister, "It just means we were born at the same time from the same mom." 

Kalon looked at her twin, "I am not allowed to see my parents."

Aaron sat back, "You aren't missing much honestly, they aren't the best I haven't really talked to them in a few years."

Steven walked into the apartment with Titus, "Kali, I have no problem with you being alone but you need to tell someone where you are. If anything would have happened for you, Alex would have been super mad, and I don't think it's safe for us not to know where you are in general."

Kalon had upset him, she dropped to her knees crying, "I am ready for my punishment, I will not do it again." Steven went to reach for Kalon to tell her he wasn't going to punish her but Aaron was already pushing Steven away as Titus was knelling near Kalon, "Hey how about we go to the painting room, I'll turn into my wolf and you can paint him if you want." 

Kalon slowly looked up, Titus held out his hand as he stood up, she took his hand and walked to her paint room with her. Aaron let go of Steven as soon as Kalon walked out of the room, "I am sorry. My wolf he just took over, I didn't hurt you did I?"

Steven looked at Arron, "It's fine. Alex will have my head when he gets home. How about you just tell me about your tests and how you did on them?" 

Titus wouldn't let Kalon out of the paint room unless it was to go to the bathroom, he even had his mate bring them food. He was doing his job of protecting the Luna and he wouldn't stop till he didn't feel that she was uncomfortable. Kalon was currently sleeping on her pillows in the corner when he heard Alex in his head, "Where is my mate?" 

Titus told him where to find them and he walked right in, Alex walked over to his mate and Titus immediately felt her discomfort disappear, leaving  the mates alone he walked to find his own.

Alex watched his mate sleep but he also wanted to unpack his things. He carefully picked up Kalon and walked into his apartment. When he walked in he smelt her all over the place, bring her into the bedroom, he placed her on the bed and started to unpack. It took Alex about an hour to unpack and just as he finished he looked over at Kalon to see she was looking at him. 

"Hello, little mate, did you miss me?" Alex sat next to Kalon, "Did anything exciting happen when I was gone?" 

Kalon sat fully up, "How old do you have to be with your mate?" 

Alex was completely thrown back, "Like to live with them or to be with them?"

"Live with them, because James said his mate was not old enough to live here yet." 

Alex never knew that James had a mate, "Who told you James had a mate?"

Kalon told Alex about what James had told her, but after a short while she started to yawn, "I think it is time for bed Kali, ready to go the the living room?" 

Kalon laid down, "I have been liking sleeping here though. But we can go where ever you want," Alex laughed as he watched her drift off to sleep. Leaving the room he left to go find James to ask him about his mate.